Chapter 4- It's today

Jimmy's pov

I felg terrible about what's happening to Y/n. The worst part was that everytime I tried to make things better they just got worse.... I wish I was strong enough to protect her. But I'm not. All I can do is spit some shitty puns out of my mouth and for some reason she'll laugh like they're funny.

I'm so glad she's always there for me. To laugh at my jokes, to hear me vent, to hug me, to support me in hard times.... She's so .... Perfect.... She can be pretty annoying at times, she's wayyy to obsessed with certain shows... But aside from that... Her big (e/c) eyes and her long/short (h/c) smooth hair that smells so nice everytime I hug her.... I wish I could just carry her in my arms and be with her forever, alone, only us, with my shitty jokes and her annoying obsessions, and our cozy warm hugs...

IS THIS LOVE?

Do I..... Love her? Can you even consider this a crush anymore?

I should ask her out ... I need to ask her out. On a date! And then we'll see how it goes! I really hope she says yes. I can't take rejection from her! I need her in my life!

God, when did I become a drama queen...

But for her I'll be a drama queen!

Y/n made me cheesy!

-le time skip-

Math class ended and I could see her smiling from the door. Her beautiful smile that warmed my heart ... She came in and helped me pack my books. We went to the cafeteria and when we finished we went ahead to the playground and sat on the swings. I knew I had to do it.

I stood up and looked her in the eye while she was still sitting on the swing. Her eyes looking up at me with curiosity and surprise made my heart go crazy. With a little giggle she asked:

"Yes, can I help you?"

That giggle was like a bullet that just went through my heart and now I was dead. That killed me, it was so cute. It was snowing but I swear that my face could melt all the snow from this entire school. I didn't think it was possible to blush this much.

I inhaled

Boi.

I need to do this

"Y-Y/n, I wanted t-t-to ask y-yo-you if you c-c-could go on a da-daa-daat-date with me?"

S i l e n c e

Her face surprised with her eyes wide open. Her mouth slitghly open too.

Oh fuck. I fucked up. This is it...

She laughed... Is she laughing at me?! Am I that pathetic?!

"Of course I will, when and where?" She said putting a bit of her hair behind her ear and then looking at me smiling. I could not believe what was happening.... No way....

"Oh! S-soo! I was thin-thin-thin- I was thinking about going to a restauran- restaurant and then t-t-to the p-p-p-p-pond?"

"Sounds amazing. Saturday?"

"Yes, o-okay"

The bell rang and she made her way to class with a beautiful pink shade in her cheeks and a smile of genuine happiness. And I could say the same to me. I guess it was pretty obvious because the moment I got in class, Clyde started teasing me.

"Sup lover boy"

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"Were you with Y/n? Your cheeks are screaming 'yeesssss' so you don't even need to reply" I tried to hide my face in my shirt as he continued. "You like her right?"

"I-I don't know"

"Well, make up your mind, cause I still think she's cute and if you take too much time I'll -"

"Y-YES I DO! PLE-PLEASE STOP VERY MUCH"

I said not even wanting to think of Y/n and Clyde togehter.

The week ended super fast. It was now friday and tomorrow was going to be my date with Y/n!! We've been talking about it all week, we were both really excited about it! I was still very nervous but I was more excited.

I wanted to see if the date goes well, if I could maybe ask her to be my girlfriend.... Maybe it's too early? Or maybe we could kiss! OH No! That's not gonna happen... Nope... But I wish

Author's note:
Short chapter cause it's late and I'm tired sorry :')