Chapter 19- The date pt.2

It was now Saturday and that meant it was the day of my date with Jimmy. I was... Nervous. But excited. I was way too many emotions. I was scared that we would get awkward in the first minutes... I haven't talked to him in a long time and what if he changed? What if I changed?

I woke up and went downstairs with my pj pants and a Terrence and Philip t-shirt. I arrived at the kitchen where my dad was cooking something... I honestly couldn't tell.

"Morning. How was your first week of school"

"Noooooooo! It's prohibited to talk about school in the morning" I said lying my head on the table.

"Well then, let me tell you about this amazing recipe I'm following"

"Ahah... Yeah?" I glanced at the pan and there was some kind of yellow brownish slime thing with some bread all of the place. It also smelled terrible...

He finished it and turned around with a smile.

"There you have it" he put the plate with the substance in front of me. "Scrambled eggs"

"... Yeah... They look... Like food..." I tried. I was not gonna eat that. No chance I was going to die today, I needed to have today to then be happy enough to die.

"What? Are they that bad?"

"N-no! It's just... I have complicated plans for today so I can't focus on eating right now. Not that hungry"

"Complicated plans? Care to explain?"

"I!" I smiled and blushed. Hiding my face with my hands and shaking from one side to another in sense of disbelief "I'M GOING OUT WITH JIMMY!"

"What?!"

"Oh, we're good now don't worry"

"I-I.... Just like that? Honey, he hurt you, are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"I'm having trouble trusting that boy...."

"Look, if anything happens. I'll call you ok?"

"You better!"

I excused myself from the kitchen leaving my dad with the plate of 'scrambled eggs'. Moments later I heard a scream comming from him.

"Oh god! This is terrible! Ugh!"

I laughed and went upstairs. I took out my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Looked in the mirror ... I was a mess. After the shower I dressed up and brushed my hair and all those things. I arrived at my bedroom still drying my hair with a towel and noticed my phone was packed with notifications.

"Y/n, I don't know where do you wanna meet? Where do you wanna go? Anything is fine with me... Whatever!"

Jimmy was so cute texting me. I realised his name was as "ugh" so I quickly changed it to "Jimmy UwU". After some seconds he called me. What an impatient kid jesus.

"Y/n? A-are you there?"

"Yeah. Hi Jimmy."

"I was worried, you didn't reply to my messages"

"Sorry, I was taking a shower" I quietly laughed at how shy and anxious he was being.

"Oh! Sorry! I-I-I didn't know!"

I laughed louder "it's ok dude"

"A-anyways... Can I pick you up in 30 minutes?"

"Sure. I'll be waiting"

"Bye! S-see ya"

And he hung up. He never called me before to talk about dates. He would just show up at my door. Was he really that nervous... I couldn't blame him tho. I was sweating more than when I had 2 hours of p.e.