cheer

It was after school so I had to go to cheer. Today we had cheer while the boys basketball team were practicing at the same time. The boys always screamed at us. Before practice started I went to talk to my friend Jennifer. I went over to her and seen her talking to her boyfriend Maverick. I still went over to talk to them.

"Hi." I said walking up to them.
I seen another boy walking towards them. I made eye contact with him and smiled. He smiled back.
"Oh y/n this is cash. My brother." Maverick told me.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling.
He looked me up and down. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable if I'm honest. "We better get to practice." Jessica said. She hugged Maverick and we walked to practice. I caught cash stairs got at me a couple of times. On time he was looking at me I waved. He waved back and then got hit in the back of the head with a ball. I laughed. I shook my head and continued practice.

After practice me and Jessica walked over to Maverick before we left. (Jessica was coming to my house after practice.)
I left them alone and went on my phone. "Hi." I heard someone say. I look up and see cash. "Hi." I said smiling. "I was wondering if I could get you Instagram? Or your number." He asked. "Umm okay. Sure." I told him. I wrote my Instagram and number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Okay... I'll text you later." He smiled and walked away. I blushed. "Let's go." Jessica said.
"Okay." I couldn't stop smiling.