Logan Story Part 23

Logan Story (Part 23)

*Your POV*

I snatch my phone from Logan. I sit in the middle of the bed with my legs crossed. I still had my top off and my shorts were unbuttoned.

"I don't want to go home Logan. This vacation was supposed to be unforgettable for both of us. You don't know how happy I was when you asked me to come with you... Please don't take me back"

"But what about Kendall? I don't want him getting mad at you"

"He can't do anything other than ground me, and trust me..." I get off the bed and go with Logan. "It's all going to be worth it"

"(YN)... I don't know" He says rubbing the back of his head.

"How about we forget about everything, and everyone else and just finish what we started" I say unbuckling his belt. Logan grabs my thighs and carries me on his waist. He walks to the bed and lays me down.

"Let's go to the beach" he whispers.

"Really Logan" I say leaning on my shoulders.

"Yes really" he smiles. He kisses my lips then leaves.

I sigh and lay down again.

"He's amazing" I whisper.

I go to the front door where our luggage was at and search off my swim suit. Logan was sitting on the couch with his swimming shorts and a towel. He looks at me and smiles.

"Just give me a minute" I say heading into the bathroom.

As quickly as I could I changed into my swimsuit. I wrap a towel around myself and head out.

"Ready" Logan says turning around.

"Yes"

I don't know why but I was kind of shy of showing myself to Logan. I mean... Showing myself in a swim suit. I don't understand why, a couple minutes ago I was just in a braw and shorts in front of him. But now... It felt a little weird.

"Let's go" he says taking my hand in his.

Logan and I reach the beach, there weren't a lot of people here, which was a good thing.

"Let's go in" He says heading towards the water.

"Um"

"What's wrong ?" he stops and looks at me.

"Nothing"

I slowly unwrap the towel from me. I let it fall on the sand. I look up and Logan and he was staring at me like and idiot.

"What" I ask.

*Logan's POV*

I make my way towards her. She tried to back away but I hold her waist. I let my hands roam up and down her stomach.

"You're beautiful" I say.

"Thanks" she smiles. I notice her cheeks becoming red.

I entwine our fingers together and lead her to the ocean. As were walking closer and closer to shore I see a familiar face... Jacqueline. What is she doing here?