Logan Story Part 45

Logan Story (Part 45)

*Logan's POV*

I do as she says. I cupped her face in my hands and lean in to kiss her. She holds my hair and searches trough it. I kiss her top lip, then move down to her bottom lip. I gently bite her bottom lip and she sighs. (YN) kisses my cheek then my neck.

"Logan" she says holding my face.

"Yes"

"Take me home"

"Home?"

"I mean" she kisses me again before finishing her sentence. "I mean with you, I want to go with you now... I need you" she whispers.

"You... Want to go with me?"

"Yes Logan. I want to be with you... Tonight"

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her.

"No" she says pecking my lips. "But I'm not even thinking... I can't think at all right now. All I want is to be with you."

"But I want you to be sure about this, are you drunk?"

"No I'm not drunk why?"

"Because I want you to remember this night and not regret it, I want you to remember what were going to do... I want to please you in every possible way (YN)... But most important I want it to be perfect"

"It will be perfect" she whispers.

I smile and lean in to kiss her. She unbuttons the first buttons of my shirt as she kisses me back. I grab her waist and pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She starts to kiss my neck as she searches trough my hair.

"Let's go" I whisper in her ear.

She unwraps her legs from my waist and takes my hand.

"And Logan" she said. I look at her and she smiles. "I did miss you"

She kisses me then pulls me back to the ball room.

Were walking towards the front door when I spot Jacqueline, she looks at me and smiles. Thanks to her I was able to see (YN) again. I look around for Maximilian but he was no where to be found. which was good, I was sure he would start something if he found out (YN) was leaving with me.

*Your POV*

"There you are" Alexander says standing I front of Logan and I.

"Hey, Alex..." I say surprised to see him.

Alexander looks at Logan then at me.

"(YN), Max is looking for you"

"Oh... Is he really? I thought he was taking pictures with his family"

"Not any more"

"Hm.. Well um"

"Isn't this your ex?" Alexander said looking at Logan.

"Um, yes... Yes he is and I was just about to... Tell him to leave. I was walking him to the door to make sure he left."

"Well why don't I make sure he leaves and you go find Max"

"No it's ok, Alex you go find Max and tell him to meet me at the table we where at earlier. I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah positive"

"Ok then"

Before leaving Alexander leaves he glances at Logan. Logan smiles and looks at me.

"Wow"

"What?" I ask.

"How do you come up with these lies"

"I don't know" I laugh.

I grab his hand again and start heading out the door.

"(YN)!" I hear someone shout.

I turn around and Maximilian was standing in the middle of the ball room staring at Logan and I.