Part 1

Sal's POV
Me and Larry have been friends for a while now. Slowly but surely I've been dropping hints that I like him.. I kiss his forehead, hug him, pull his hair.. things like that. Today he texted me and asked me to sleep over, with a winky face.. idk what this means but I have some ideas. maybe I'm just being a gross teenager?
"Hey Sal!" Ash calls out to me in the lunchroom and sits next to me. "Hey" I respond while eating around my bologna. "Where's Larry?" She asks. " he's late today, speaking of Larry, he send me this" I showed her the text. " he definitely wants to fuck" she says loudly. I quickly cover her mouth, "wtf ash! We're in public!" "Well I mean every one knows y'all like each other so why hide it." She shrugs. I sigh, " how do you know if he likes me?" "Bro he talks about you all the time and how he wants to kiss you and shit. He told me not to tell you but what's the point in hiding it, ya know?" She answered. " h-he likes me..?" I blush. I see her eyes widen as she looks behind me. I turn around to see Larry giving her the death stare. "Uhhhhh" I say awkwardly.. he definitely heard our conversation.. he knows I'm in love with him now SHIT. Larry lets go of his anger and sits down next to me. " so.. are you sleeping over?..." Larry blushes. " of course I am! How could I not?" I say trying to hide my feelings. We always have sleep overs but this time I can tell he's hiding something...
(Hours pass and we show up at his house)
He stops me at the front door "wait here for a second " he says excitedly. "Uh.. okay?" I said as he entered trying not to let me see in the apartment. I hear shuffling around until he comes out and lets me in. I see pedals leading to his room... "w-what's this..?" I blush. "You'll see.." he says in embarrassment. We both walk into his room. There's pedals all over the place and a little dude made with my prosthetic face. "Did ash help you with this?" I blush as Larry hands the little dude to me. "Yeah um... I asked her to make it cause I love you dude... like in love" he looks down. While he's looking down I take my prosthetic off and kiss him. "I like you too Larry.. like a lot.." his eyes widen and he picks me up and begins kissing me. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. "You have no idea how long in wanted this" he says biting his lip. "Me too Lare-bear" I blush. He drops me onto his bed while looking down at my body and biting his lip. "D-do what you want..." I can feel my face getting redder and redder... his hands search for the bottom of my shirt and took it off. "I love you sal.." he says as he's kissing down my body till he gets to my pant buckle. I could feel myself getting hard.. I wanted him.. so so bad.. i let our a soft Moan as he groped my throbbing dick. "I-I love you too" I say in a shaky voice. He continued on teasing me.. I could feel myself getting harder and harder. "Please Larry..." I gasp for air trying not to moan. He smirks as he un buttons my pants and pulls it down, my boxers with it. Suddenly I felt the warmth of his mouth on my dick. "Ahh" I moan. With each moan he sucked me harder and harder.. I felt like I was about to reach my climax. "L-Larry! " I moan as I came in his mouth. He swallowed and smiled at me. "You enjoying yourself baby boy?" He said softly. "Oh yess..." I gasp. He smiles and flips me over. "This might hurt.." he said warning me as he slipped a finger in. It felt good.. I couldn't take it.. I needed more! "More.." I moan softly.. "put it all in me.." I said in pleasure. He put lube on me and his 7 inch dick. "Ahhh!" I moaned loudly as he slipped it in.

-lmao that's enough for you 😂-
Hope you enjoyed it