Prologue

The date is May 29th, 2001. A birthday party was coming to a close and Tony Stark was in his hotel room fooling around with an undeniably hot woman. He didn't know her name and he didn't care. It was his 31st birthday and as long as he got to do it tonight he was satisfied. And so, the night was filled with pleasure and love that would be gone in the morning.

When morning arrived a very naked tony stark awoke to a hangover and an empty bed. The latter being a change in his normal routine: wake up, get dressed, leave the naked woman a note, then leave and forget what had happened. But the emptiness beside him was a change.

The hotel room was silent, so silent there was a ringing in his ears. Other than himself there was no sign of life in the hotel room. Silently getting up tony pulled in his boxers and called out a hello, but there was no answer.

Upon further inspection there was no sign of the woman, or that there ever was another person that had been there other than his missing hoodie.

'Damn,' he thought 'that was my favourite hoodie.' But Tony continued on, within the hour he was with his friend and bodyguard Happy Hogan on a plane back to New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On February 12th, 2002 the doorbell to Tony Starks Malibu Mansion rang, and happy being himself answered the door but what he found would change Tony's life forever.

"Hey Tony you got to come see this!" Happys shout only caused Tony to shout back, "What is it?" When Happy didn't say anything Tony got up from watching television to see who was at the door. "Happy who is i-" Happy turned around showing Tony a newborn baby that was rapped in a pink blanket, "There's a note." Happy held out a folded piece of loose leaf to Tony, which he took and read aloud:

" Dear Tony,

The baby I have left is yours, it is also a girl. I cannot take care of her or my father will disown me, so please take care of her. She was born yesterday and does not yet have a name, I thought I would leave that to you. Don't try to find me and don't put her up for adoption. Her birth certificate is tucked in the blankets. Please love her because I cannot.

P.S. Thanks for the hoodie."

"Hoodie?" were the first words to fill the deafening silence. Tony let the note fall to the ground as he reached for his daughter, he'd pick it up later. Happy gave her to him while showing Tony how to properly hold a newborn.

When he finally had a proper hold on the sleeping child he looked at Happy. "My 31st birthday party in Las Vegas I met a woman, we had sex, unprotected sex, and she left in the morning and took my hoodie." A simple "Oh." is all that came out of Happy.

After minutes of staring at the child Tony finally looked up and said, " I'm going to keep her." Happy nodded and pulled out his phone, " Alright I'll call some people for supplies and with google and some nannies they'll have her taken care of." Tony looked up at his friend and said, " we don't need nannies I'm going to be a good dad," Tony didn't want his daughter to grow up like him, to not know if his father loved him was hard enough. "And I want you to be the God-Father so pick a middle name."

Happy was well, happy to hear this and asked. "What do you want to name her?" What did he want to name her? As he could tell this sleeping baby girl would be the light of his world, she looked so pure with her eyes closed and mouth open to softly breath in and out, she also (well he hoped) would be beautiful, but he new she would also be complicated like him. He knew what he would name her so he looked up to Happy with a grin on his face and told him the wonderfully long and complicated name "I want to name her Ella-Lillyanna." Happy nodded and said, "Her middle name should be Mabel, it means lovable."

A somehow larger grin spread across Tony's face "Ella-Lillyanna Mabel Stark. Perfect." Happy patted Tony on the back and walked off to make some calls.

The only thing neither of the men realized was that they were being watched by a brown haired woman who smiled when she saw that her baby was taken care of and would be loved. So she walked off with the weight gone from her shoulders of having a child. 'I will see her again someday,' she thought 'but he must never know.'

=================

I want to start writing this but I am writing another story so I don't know how it will go so wish me luck!

Also for Lillyanna its literally [lilly] and [anna]. read it how its written. :)