Chapter 1

Tony Stark took care of his daughter like he said, no nannies were ever involved. But if Tony ever did need assistance he had his friend and bodyguard (and God-Father to Ella-Lillyanna) Happy, and Pepper 'Virginia' Potts to take care of Ella-Lillyanna. When Ella was around three months old Pepper noticed that her eyes never focused on anything, or wandered for that matter, so a trip to the hospital and a lot of worrying later everyone found out that Ella-Lillyanna was blind.

The Press seemed to love this. After they found out The Tony Stark had a child a week after her birth, then when she's three months old she turns out to be blind. It was as if all seven-billion people were staring right at the Stark family, wanting to know more.

Tony didn't care that his daughter was different, she was still the same.

At seven months Ella-Lillyanna was taking her first steps, at ten months she was walking, and at twelve months she was running. Ella caught on quite fast to what was being taught to her, by the age of five Ella-Lillyanna finished 6th grade while excelling in math and any work that involved her hands.

Tony always made sure Ella-Lillyanna knew she was loved. and he treated her with so much love that that anyone who didn't know who they are would think one of them would be gone the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"December 7, 1941: the day the world changed forever. President Roosevelt declares the United states will build Fifty thousand planes to fight the armies of Hirohito and Hitler, although no such capacity to existed. Howard Stark, founder of the fledgling Stark Industries, answers to his call of duty and builds not fifty, but a hundred thousand planes. Later, Starks work on th-" " Where is your father?"

I stopped listening to Rhodeys voice talk about my grandfather to listen to Obadiah, "He should be here right now, if he loved you kid he would be here." I really didn't like Obadiah Stane he is rude, arrogant, and power hungry. "Obadiah, where are we again. And daddy loves me no matter what and you can't change that." He hummed before replying, "Ceasars Palace." I nodded, even without eyesight I still knew he was staring at me.

"Did you forget that casinos are like free food to daddy? You should have changed locations as soon as you found out the award show was here." Obadiah started grumbling things he thought I couldn't hear or understand, "Why cant she be a S.t.u.p.i.d. kid like all the others? She's four and should be off at daycare not taking up my time. Dammit, why didn't I make tony get rid of the her?" I sighed at his words. "Obadiah I'm six not four, and I'm blind not deaf. You should really get that memory loss checked out, it might be almost time to get retired. Old man."

"You little sh-" "Ladies and gentlemen, this year's ARES award winner, Tony Stark!" I looked down when Rhodey called daddys name, I felt Obadiah get up beside me to co collect the award, i could practically feel the anger seeping off him. And I couldn't take listening to him talk about MY daddys award, so I plugged in my headphones to my phone and whispered for JARVIS to play a song. I got halfway through a song when Uncle Happy pulled the headphones off my head and held my hand to lead me out of the crowded room.

"You okay pumpkin?" Uncle Happy finally broke the silence between us as daddy and Rhodey talked in front of us. "Yeah. just tired." I lied, and I'm pretty sure he could tell. "You want to sit in the front seat?" even though I couldn't see him I looked up at my God-Father/Uncle and replied with a little more excitement in my voice, "Yeah, That would be cool!"

The clicking of Peppers heels where brought to my attention as she talked to my father. " You're leaving the country for a week. I just need five minutes-" "Okay, shoot." I forgot daddy would be gone for a week, but he left all the time and always came back in one piece. so I shouldn't be worried at all.