Arguing

A/N edited on 30 April 2020 nothing about the plot has been changed only spelling and grammar.

You were in your fourth year of hogwarts and you are in slytherin house.Your boyfriend was the one and only Draco malfoy,the slytherin prince.Despite this you were hated by pretty much all the slytherins because of one thing,you were friends with gryffindors.You were best friends with the two Weasley twins.

It was spring time,after the Yule ball and you were out by the black lake with your boyfriend,Draco.There was tension growing between you two and you had just about had enough of it. Draco had been extremely distant of recent to the point where even now you were sitting in silence."What's happened to us Draco?" Your voice was merely a whisper when you spoke but you needed to know what was going on."I don't know what your talking about"Draco replied with such uncertainty and wouldn't even meet your eyes."Don't give me that bullshit you've barely spoke to me for the past two weeks" your voice raised slightly as you knew he was lying"well I'm sorry that I'm trying to focus on my school work!"Dracos voice was also becoming raised which just arrivages you more."THAT IS A PURE LIE DRACO MALFOY YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOP OF ALL OUR CLASSES!!!" You were shouting at the top of your lungs now but there was no stopping you."DONT SHOUT AT ME (Y/N)!!!YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE!!!" "OR WHAT DRACO ARE YOU GONNA GO CRYING TO YOUR FATHER?!YOUR FUCKIMG FATHER KNOWS MORE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR DAILY LIFE THAN I DO DRACO AND IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!" before you could even register it you felt a hand hit your cheek.He slapped you.Draco malfoy slapped you"don't ever insult my father" 

Your eyes glossed over with tears as you looked at him,rage all over his face but when the realisation of what he had done struck he went paler than you thought was possible.Your hand was holding the red tingling print on your face  and the tears streamed down your face."Shit" he mumbled" (y/n) I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to I swear" you took one last look at him before walking away not saying a word"(y/n) please no I'm sorry I swear I didn't mean to" you kept walking straight ahead."Save it malfoy".That one word,that name send endless amounts of regret,guilt and sadness through dracos heart.He had lost you now he thought,he messed up and you would never forgive him.

A/N okay so this idea came to me at 3:30 am so that when I'm writing it.leg me know what u think and if I should do a part two about (y/n) telling Fred and George about the incident xoxo