Arguing part 2

A/N this was edited on April 30 2020 i haven't changed any of the plot only grammar and spelling mistakes.

...................................................................................................

You continued walking away from the black lake,the handprint on your cheek still stinging and the tears still falling from your eyes. As you passed the other students you tried to keep your head down as to not draw attention to yourself but of course that didn't work."Hey y/n!!" You knew that voice all too well, it was Fred Weasley one of your best friends. You couldn't bare for him to see you like this so you kept walking ignoring his calls.Before you knew it he had grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him "hey what's wrong?why are you ignoring me?"his voice was filled with concern and you couldn't help but to look up.As your eyes met his your hand dropped from your cheek and he saw the hand print.You could see all the emotions cross Fred's  face at once; anger curiosity and concern."Come on let's go find George". Fred picked you up,your legs around his waist and your head buried in his shoulder,your fresh tears staining his robes.Once you reached the portrait of the fat lady Fred said the password and brought you inside to the gryffindor common room where George sat across from the fire speaking to lee Jordan.The pair lifted their heads and Lee knew this as his que to leave.Fred sat you down and got you to show George the hand print on your cheek which was still a violent shade of red,you then continued to explain what happened and after a moment of silence,both twins had a synchronised reaction "that son of a bitch!".Before you knew it you were running after the twins down the halls to prevent them from doing any damage.The twins,knowing the slytherin password because of you entered the common room seething with anger,ready to kill Draco malfoy.When the three of you had entered you were met with a sight you had never seen before, Draco malfoy was sitting in front of the fire,tears falling down his cheeks and regret and guilt covering his whole facial expression.He looked up ready to tell who ever had entered to piss off but when he saw you he immediately stood and stepped closer to you "y/n I'm s-" he began to apologise but before he could utter another word the twins were in front of you wands raised ready to protect you at any given moment,"save it malfoy" Fred spat "you hurt our honourary sister malfoy and until she's ready to face you again she's staying with us,we've only came here to get her belongings"George then went with you up to your dorm where you gathered any belongings you would need for at least a week.You didn't know how long it would take to forgive him but one thing was for certain,things would never be the same between you two.

Hope you like it the idea was requested by @Chloe9212 

Leave ideas down in the comments don't forget to vote live tous 💙🦅🤞

Draco malfoy oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें