Forgivness

Eds POV.

I decided that I needed taylor back. I wanted to hold her to kiss her again and to be with her. She wasn't answering her phone. I went to her house and saw her car was there so she was home. I knocked on the door. Nothing.

"Taylor I know your in there!" She wasn't answering. I sighed and sat on the steps. I started to sing everything has changed. (A/N I skipped a few part of the song)

"All I feel in my stomach is butterflies

The beautiful kind taking up a life time takin flight makin me feel like. I heated the door open and I saw taylor and sW got tears eyed. She sat down next to me and we were still singing.

I just wanna know you better know you better now

I just wanna know you know you

Cause all I know is you said hello

Your eyes look like common gold

I know since yesterday yea is everything has changed. We kissed and it was so passionate. I broke the kiss and whispered

"I'm so sorry taylor for over reacting it's just I life you so much I didn't want Harry to take you away from me."

"It's okay Ed and I'm sorry for not listening to you about Harry." I kissed her cheek.

"So we good?" I asked.

"Yea were good hey wanna come inside I just made cookies." I jumped up.

"What are we waiting for then?" She laughed and opened the door. I saw Meredith and petted her. Taylor got me cookies and we dipped them in milk and chugged it down. We sat on the couch and watched the tv.

WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT HAYLOR IS BACK! SO SWEERAN IS NOW DONE FOR GOOD! I looked at taylor with an I told you so look.

"Don't worry we'll tell them on the Ellen show." I nodded and snuggled closer to taylor.

Taylor's POV.

I was snuggled next to Ed when my phone went off. It played I knew you were trouble which meant Harry was calling me. I got up and went into my bedroom.

"Hello?"

"Hey taylor it's Harry." I rolled my eyes.

"I know it's you."

"Good so you also know that I'm going to tell them on the Ellen show that we are back right?" My eyes went wide.

"What?"

"Yea I'm going to tell them that Haylor is back and Sweeran is gone."

"But it's not gone."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not and beside me and Ed are back together so I'm going to tell them the truth."

"Really are you sure about that because people will start to think your just using him for a song."

"What are you talking about?" I raised my voice a little but brought it back down.

"I'm saying don't you think people will start to hate you when you break up with me then date Ed then cheat on him he dumps you and you get back together?" I didn't say a word. He was right. People would think I'm just using Ed.

"Just think about okay." He said as he hung up. I went back to the couch and snuggled back into Eds chest and the. Fell asleep.

There chapter 8 comment what you thought and don't forget to vote! Swiftes for life!!!