[f i v e]

[Hong Jisoo]

I stayeld in the room scrolling through my phone.

I remembered the weird stuff i sent to chan.

"But if i could love, id love you"

"If sorry fixes everything, why would there be laws and police"

"What would you choose:
Be rich af
Be with the person you love the most"

"Its not easy to move on from a person that made a big impact on your life"

"If you cant move on from someone it means you love them a lot"

"Ive been stopping myself from being with the person i love since she is the person who my friend loves. But now i wont hold back"

"You may be pretty but not all pretty people have pretty attitudes"

"If you truly love that person, you would fight for her even if it affects your family and future"

"You should confess sooner or youll regret things after"

"A true friend is someone who supports you in everything even though you have the person he or she loves"

"if someone gets dumped by a person, and if that person wants that person back, he or she should be ready since that someone has gotten stronger"

"If ever the person you like doesnt like you back, move on since maybe he or she wasnt right for you"

"Never change for a person you love because it states that they dont accept who you truly are"

"True love only comes once, if you feel it, grab onto it sknce you may never see it again"

"You can never buy a persons love, you have to earn it"

"Never judge a person since you havent seen the deeper story of their life"

"Do you feel the pain when someone you love talks about who they love"

"Women are like math problems, you are trying to find a solution at the start, and it all comes easy when you find it"
-yi jung

"Do you know why guys have pretty girlfriends while some girls have average boyfriends? It may be because girls choose someone because of their personality not looks"

'What the hell was i doing?!'

Chan: dude i feel like i can write a 30 chapter story with what you said

Chan continued to make comments about what i said about the place.

I also remembered when my chest and stomach hurt a lot.

I also dont know why i felt sad and lonely.

Soon enough, chan had to go.

I felt sad and lonely again.

I chatted my friend jihoon and soon, he had to go too.

Simple | SeoksooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara