TT11

Dani's POV:

I'm so pissed right now you have no flipping idea. Driving home angered isn't the best solution but I just want to leave and get away from him. I can express the way I feel right now. I'm going to say it, I officially hate Zach Herron. To treat me like this? For what reason?

-

I made it home safe surprisingly, it's a shocker that I didn't get into a car crash because of my anger. Running into my room and slamming the door behind me. Me being the emotional bitch that I am started bursting out crying. Why am I crying over him?! Dani he isn't worth it!

"Dani?" Brett said knocking on the door

"What do you want!" I said with a sorrow voice

"Let me in please" she asked

"No just leave, I appreciate you caring but I just need to be alone right now"

"Ok..I'm here if you need anything"

I just quit the soccer team, holy shit Dani you don't deserve to be on the guys team. I changed into yoga pants and a Nike shirt. This bitch is running sis. Running from her pain, what is pain?! I've never been through it mentally. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up, just need time. Leaving my phone at home, I started running miles. I stopped to the person who I know gives good advice, Jonah.

*ring*

Jonah answered the door.

"Oh hey Dani" he smiled

"Woah you ok?" He added as he realized I looked upset

"No I-"

Catch your breath sis.

"I-I need advice" I said finally catching my breath

"Come in" he said as I stepped in his house

We sat on the couch.

"So tell me what happened?"

I explained to him how Zach is a bitch especially to me.

"Damn, Zach did that?" Jonah replied in shock

I nodded.

"I don't know why he is acting like this, but you're being really strong handling his ways."

"Yeah up until today" i muttered

"Huh?"

"I might've sorta um...quit the team?" I laughed awkwardly

"WHAT?! THAT IS BULLSHIT!" He said jumping out from where he was sitting

"I can't handle the torture anymore. He hurts me emotionally and physically."

"Listen, you are the strongest girl I've ever met. Going on the varsity boys team? Damn girl you got hella skill and confidence. But you can't let someone like Zach ruin that for you. Please join the team again."

"Thanks Jonah... I needed this" I said completely ignoring the fact that he said to join the team again

I did need this, he's like an old man trapped inside a teen boy's body. Am I not right? I got up and hugged him, that hug was needed as well. I'm not sure if I wanna be back on the soccer team with the guys. Whatever I'll figure it out later, Jonah drove me home. Thank god because I did NOT feel like running 3 miles back to my house.

"Thanks again" I said getting out of his car

"Anytime, I'm here for you!" He said pulling out of my driveway

Back in my room, I got texts from Ray.

Ray of sunshine ☀️: r u ok?!

Ray of sunshine ☀️: SIS R U OK?!

Ray of sunshine ☀️: I heard what happened, do I need to come over?

Me: no it's ok I am fine now, just had to let it all out on a long run yk

Ray of sunshine ☀️: ok ok but you know I'm here for you right

Me: Ik ik and I thank you for that (:

Ray of sunshine ☀️: ❤️

I set my phone down and went downstairs to start dinner for Brett and Peter. Mom hasn't been here for a while now, she's probably trying to get with dad again. But she's going to get hurt...again. She's strong though, I get that from her.

"Yoooo dinner is ready" I yelled

Once again you hear two sets of feet run downstairs.

"What's for dinner?" Peter asked

"Spaghetti and meatballs"

"YES!" Brett yelled

Damn never seen people get this excited about pasta. They FEASTED on this pasta, what a chef haha.  Both thanked me for dinner which was a really nice feeling considering the fact that Zach stabbed my back multiple times. But then an idea popped in my head. Movie night with family and family only.

"Hey guys" I yelled

"yeah?" both of them yelled

"Let's do a movie night"

"ok!"

Brett and Peter came running down in their pajamas, haha love that for them. We decided to watch Avengers Infinity War. Had me in my feels, because of what happens in the movie...tragic man. But Peter loves Spider-Man cause his name is Peter Parker, shaking my head. I started crying towards the end, IT'S VERY EMOTIONAL OK. No one understands except Marvel fans HAHA. By the time the movie ended it was 10pm, Pete and Brett went to sleep while I cleaned up our mess in the living room. Still feeling a little sad but definitely way better than before. After I cleaned up I got ready for bed. It was around 12am and I'm still staring at my ceiling, but then I realized...I do deserve to be on this damn soccer team wow great timing Zach just texted me on instagram.

imzachherron- I'm so sorry Dani

itzdanimoore- k.

imzachherron- please forgive me

itzdanimoore- what? so you can hurt me again? yeah no, goodnight asshole.

imzachheron- wait please

Want to block imzachherron?

yes no

imzachheron is now blocked

Author's note:

DAMN, it just got real..haha thank you guys so much for over 600 views. Comment what you thought about this chapter I love you all. Tune in for the next chapter! xoxo