Cheaters never win

Scott's POV

Allison was acting weird ever sense the the kiss had happened in the supply closet and I don't know why she kissed me and now she was avoiding me. "hey Scott, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school today you maybe watch a movie and a pizza" I was pulled from my thoughts by Kira and of course I haven't told here about the kiss with Allison maybe tonight he will tell her."Uhm sure. my house at 5"."okay I'll bring the snacks"she repiled.

Kira's POV

I knocked on Scott's side door waiting for him to answer it maybe tonight he will tell me about what happened with him and Allison in the supply closet."Hey come on in" I was drawn from my thoughts by Scott welcoming me in to his home "Hey, so what movie are we watching tonight?" I asked walking over to his couch "uhm wanna watch The Amazing Spider Man 2?".I just sat down and shook my head yes , I really didn't wanna talk to Scott I just wanted to know the truth."Okay amazing spider man it is." Scott repiled walking towards the DVR.He began to sit next to me , he put his hand on my hand, I tried to hide my nervousness, but I could see it in his face that he could smell it."DING" his doorbell rang and now I was upset because he hasn't told me about him and Allison yet.

SCOTT'S POV

She was nervous why was she nervous, and she shouldn't be nervous we are already together so why is she nervous.I ran to the door and when I opened the door I was startled by Allison pulling me close by my shirt and connecting are lips I tried to pull away but her kiss made me weak.

Kira's POV

What was taking Scott so long , whatever it was it must have been important sense its taking him a good couple minutes so I got up and walked to the door. I stopped because I just couldn't believe my eyes Scott and allison were making out right in front off me. And Scott hadn't even pulled away yet."That's my que to leave now,bye Scott McCall" I walked out,I had forgotten my jacket but i didn't care."KIRA WAIT"Scott yelled I just pulled off I wasn't thinking I just wanted to smash both of there faces.But I couldn't and I wouldn't and I won't so I'll cry to fill the pain that I'm feeling in my heart.