Bringing her back to life

Scott's POV

Kira was just laying their lifeless as can be and all I could think of is me not being able to cuddle with her at night when I was feeling lonely or her helping me with my chop sticks when we went out to eat sushi (which I didn't like) but if it made her happy I would try it. Looking at her body made me cry even more thinking about how I lied right after she said she would give me a second chance after all I put her through. She still loved me after what I put her through and I had cheated and the guilt was eating me alive.

Lydia's POV

Kira was dying and I knew it I just didn't want to tell Scott. "Lydia!" I turned at the sound of my name and as I looked around I saw Stiles. I didn't want him to see me cry because me and Kira have become basically sisters like me and Allison. I just stood there in quiet he grabbed my shoulder "Lydia,are you okay " he asked me pulling me into a hug. "No I'm not okay one of my sisters is dying in there and it's hard to believe that she's not when I have voices in my head telling me she is already dead." " I'm sorry Lydia I know it hurts but she's gonna make it you just have to push the thoughts away. " I shook my head and pulled away from him and looked up at him I wanted to tell him the way I felt that I love him. "Stiles you and Malia are you guys still together. " gosh Lydia that was a stupid question of course they are. "Yea why. "  "why isn't she here? Her and Kira are pretty close " "she is out of town she doesn't know whats happened yet I haven't told her." I just nod my head and walk away back to Kira's room.

Kira's POV

As I open my eyes I notice that I'm not in my room and I'm not home. All I remember is leaving Scott's house after are movie date but I can't remember why I left early."KIRA " I heard someone yell my name then I felt soft lips on my mine and then I knew it was Scott. "Kira I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking I don't know why I keep lying but I'm sorry I keep hurting you." And now I remembered why I left early and why I'm in the hospital. "Scott I can't keep giving you chances after chances. And I don't know why you were lying but right now all I know is that I have a sharp pain in side and AAAAAAHHHH" I didn't know what it was but it hurt like hell. "Kira!" Scott yelled my name again this time worried he tried to grab my side but I pushed him away I didn't want him near me because if he was lying about what I think he is lying about I don't want anything to do with him. He went to the halls and called for a doctor the pains kept getting worse and worse. Then a doctor came in and tried to calm me down but it wasn't working and I didn't know how to handle it and I didn't want to cry I had to be strong. "Kira CALM " I heard my mother yell from the door and I froze. She came over to me and said "calm ". And with that I became calm. No one could help me but my mother well at least anymore Scott used to be able to calm me easy just by his touch but now it's like I can't trust him to even touch me again.

Scott's POV

I was shooed out of the room by the nurse. Why was this happening why did it happen to me. As I walk out I see Allison leave with Isaac and I run up to her. "Allison what the hell is your problem why would you even think of coming up here after what you did.!" "Scott this is not the time for you to be arguing with me." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a different hall way " and Scott you might wanna check yourself because it takes to people to have an affair if you haven't noticed because of you didn't want me you would have took more caution in what you did. "She was right and I blamed her for this all when it was all me. I could've pulled away this whole time but I didn't I had stayed and didnt move a muscle." Scott why aren't you in there with Kira. Your her boyfriend ." "Ex" I cut her off I knew after what I was gonna tell Kira was gonna break her hurt and her trust for me. "Scott what are you talking about you to just had a movie date last night and were all lovey dovey" " Lydia I'm cheating on Kira with Allison and when I tell her she's gonna break up with me and I don't know why I'm doing this but I am and it's my fault she is in here because I was lying to her and she left so upset." "OMG Scott I don't even know what to say you need to go fix this like now". "I can't do that Kira is in the hospital right now and her mom just got here how am I going to tell her now this is such a bad time." Lydia looked away and just shook her head and didn't say anything and stayed silent. I just walked away "Scott you need to tell her!" I heard Lydia yell from behind . It's just not the right time.

Kira's POV

I can't believe I was in the hospital right now with a tube up my arm and my car smashed into pieces along with my rib cage. Oh yeah and my boyfriend is cheating on me GREAT. How could by day get any worse." Kira " I heard a familiar voice talking to me I opened my eyes it was Scott. "Hey I know you don't wanna see me but I just need to say something " I sat up " Scott please just no I understand if you want to break up with me to be with Allison because if you didn't you wouldn't be cheating and I just don't. " I began to cry and I felt Scott over my body he grabbed my cheek and he had sympathy in his eyes. "Kira I would never break up with youz especially not now I love you Kira. "I was shocked and didn't know what to say "I love you to Scott but why." "I don't know Ive done way stupider things than this and I'm sorry that I did this but I do love you so so much maybe even more than I did Allison,Kira nothing can ever replace you and no one can replace Allison that's why you have your own spot in my heart right in the center. And yes I still love Allison but not the way I love you." I just cried in shock and pulled him into my body so that I could kiss his sweet small lips. "I love you too Scott McCall,but I just can't do us anymore Scott I'm sorry" " Kira please I know I messed up but I know we can work" " Scott I don't know if I can trust you again and what's a relationship without trust." I wiped my eyes trying to calm my self but I couldn't do it " Scott just give me time please". He walked off tears pouring out of both of are eyes now. Gosh I can't with life I just wanna go back to New York and lay in my bed with my sister (who was going to a university in New York ) and eat ice cream.

Scott's POV

I was speechless I drowned every sound around me out and walked out of the hospital and ran off. I was so mad and upset but sad at the same time. What if she doesn't love me the way I loved her or maybe she did and just couldn't deal with all this at once. It was stupid of me to tell her all this when she was in the hospital. I didn't know and I didn't care I just wanted to punch something and ball up and cry at the same time.