𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰

-IT'S NOT MY FAULT-

In which Kaguya has an eating disorder, and Jaehyun is falling in love with her.

 -INTRO-

-INTRO-

Kaguya wasn't always this way.
She never ment for herself to be like this.
It's not her fault.

Misadventures with an ex-boyfriend brought about her habits now.

She rarely eats.
Before, when her ex began bombarding her with comments about her appearance and threatened to leave her, she'd skip a meal.

She wouldn't eat breakfast, or maybe lunch.

But he kept on saying horrific things, kept on threatening to leave her, and Kaguya got scared.

She didn't want to loose someone she thought was her reason to be alive.

So she skipped more and more.

It's not like she tells anyone about this, but
her brother caught on, however.
He was the only person she had left.
The only family left.

Her mother and father died in a plane accident one day, leaving Kaguya and her older brother, Yuta, to fend for themselves in Korea.

They moved to Korea together five years ago, leaving their country and native tongue behind.

Yuta tried to get the girl to eat more, but it was always a battle.

Not even comforting food from their old home in Japan seemed to stir her appetite.

What didn't help the fact is that Yuta has to often go back to Japan for work, leaving her behind in Korea for months at a time.

When he's gone, her ideals of eating fly out the window. She barely eats.

It's unhealthy, and once Yuta came back to her lifeless body on the floor.

He thought he'd lost her forever.
Even despite that incident, she continues depriving herself.

She's been told multiple times how starving herself was the "easy way out" by her brother.
But she's tried working out. She tried it every day for a year with no use. She changed her diet and nothing.

It's not even like she was fat to begin with, she was pretty slim. It's just her ex's twisted way of thinking.

What she doesn't know, however, is someone wants to get close to her. Wants to help her, and love her.

That person, is
JUNG JAEHYUN

𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴~