Chapter Six

-DEMI'S POV- I jumped when I saw who it was. "what are you doing here, nick?" I asked him. "sorry, did I scare you?" "a little bit." I said as I motioned him to come toward me. "you got something on your face." I laughed as I grabbed a hand towel ad wet it under the sink a little. "let me get it for you." I started wiping the ketchup off his face.

-JOE'S POV- I walked back to Demi and i's room to find her wiping some ketchup off nick's face. I'm not going to lie. It made me jealous how close they were. They were friends first and she always was talking to him. It made me worry that sometimes she liked him more than me. I leaned against the doorway. I cleared my throat to let them know I was there. "what's a.." I crosse my arms. "what's going on here?" I asked them. Demi gave me a look like she was trying to tell me to stop overreacting. "I'm just getting some ketchup off his face. relax, joe." she put the towel down and walked toward me. She pecked me on the cheek and then walked outside. She went to the bathroom. I looked at Nick. "you know how I feel about you two." "Joe, you're overreacting. Nothing is going on between Demi and I." she shook his head. "we're just friends." he walked out of the room when suddenly I heard a scream. Not just any scream. But Demi's scream.