Oceans and Seas

Fire Cove: The combination of the burning sands of Fluwit and the volcanic activity of Vulcan causing these waters to literally boil.

Shadow Sea: A very dangerous, stormy section of the seas. It is home to many terrifying sea creatures including the infamous Kraken.

White Sea: Choppy waters along coasts, but calm and tranquil further from land.

Fog Ocean: Mysterious things have happened here. Dragons and goblin ships traveling through had vanished without a trace. Few actually return, but those who do have gone mad, claiming monstrous creatures live there. While the Shadow Sea is known to have dangers, the Fog Ocean is simply a curiosity. Some claim one of the dragon gods Lintu dwell in the depths under these murky waves.

Goblin Cove: Main goblin trading villages and ports go along this shore. Elves, trolls, and even dragons also find use of the good trade here.

Troll Channel: There is no shore along land here, just steep mountain side cliffs that drop to the water. This area is home to the largest known troll mine and underground troll villages. They do not like trespassers, and demand a fee be payed to enter or cross.

 They do not like trespassers, and demand a fee be payed to enter or cross