13.Lance x Reader 💙 (Ill never break your heart)

Well before I start I wanted to say I love all characters in Voltron and I have nothing against Keith also sorry I've been gone so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
I woke up this morning super happy today's me and Keith's two year anniversary! I've been planning this all week I stayed up late last night trying to make a cake with hunk. I also am going to be making us dinner and I bought Keith a new Knife. After waking up I quickly got dressed and started to get together all of Keith's new items that I got for him.

Once I was finished I headed to Lance's (My best friend since I was born) room we always tell each other everything so I went to go tell him about the surprise for Keith. Lance and Keith never really got along I don't know for what reason but they just never really clicked.

While I was walking to Lance's room I heard Keith's voice talking to someone down the hall. I was thinking about scaring him so I creeped down the hall toward his voice. I peeked my head around the corner to see Keith with Allura her pushed up against the wall and them making out. My heart broke and I quickly ran back to Lance's room tears streaming down my face.

I knocked on his door and when it opened I fell into Lance's arms full on bawling I could hardly breath. At first Lance didn't say anything and he just held me whispering Encouraging things into my ear. Eventually I calmed down enough to let him know what happened . He was fuming " I'm going to go kick his ass I tell you" he started to get up but I dragged him back down.

"Calm down SharpShooter I know he hurt me but we should come up with a plan to get back at him" I say to him with a smirk ( I know I should be upset but I realize that I'm better than this Keith is missing out on someone amazing and I know I can find someone better)

Lance smiles at me "What do you have in mind"

~Time Skip 2 hours later ~

Keith POV
Today I felt guiltier than usual today's me and Y/n's anniversary and I was making out with Allura! I know Y/n will find out eventually or I will have to tell her myself. As I was looking for Y/n I saw her talking to Lance I always got jealous of him due to the fact he always hung out with Y/n.

Lance pointed to me and Y/n turned to look as well she smiled and waved at me. She quickly bounded over and gave me a kiss on the cheek " Happy Anniversary Keith " I could tell something was wrong but I left it alone. She dragged me to the main hall and sat me down in a chair. All of a sudden Lance walked in with Allura I was pretty confused on what was goin on. "What am I doing here" Allura said with confusion lacing her voice "well as you know today's me and Keith's anniversary and we have been together for two years now but supposedly that means nothing to him".

Y/n stands up and starts to strip back in forth in front of us both lance quietly standing behind her with something behind his back. "Y/n what are you talking about" I ask her trying to sound confused but I knew what she was getting at she knows what's been going on.

"After all this time when were you going to tell me you've been sucking lips with this whore" Allura then stands up "I don't know why your saying these things but you have no right I am a princess and you will respect me" I look at her and laugh "some princess usually princesses care about her subjects but you seem to just like hurting them" Y/n then looked at me "well Keith I'm done with you and me and my dear friend lance here brought you both here to show you a lesson" she looks back at lance and nods lance suddenly yells "HUNK NOW" and a whole cart of goo rolls into the main all and Then Y/n And Lance start to throw big amounts of goo straight at me and Allura.

Once they were finished they quickly ran out of the main hall and down the hallway I got up and I had tears running down my face I regret my decisions but I can't turn back time I just lost someone I loved the most.

Y/n POV
After me lance finished throwing stuff at Allura and Keith we rushed to my room and sat on my bed thinking about what we just did. I am being honest I don't know what came over me at that second first I was angry and I didn't want anything to do with Keith but now that I'm looking back at this situation I'm thinking about how bad my heart hurts. Everything just started to flow out of me and the tears wouldn't stop . Lance quickly put me in his arms "Y/n look at me" I slowly glanced up at him my eyes red and puffy "I can't turn back time and stop What Keith did but I hate seeing you hurt like this your an amazing person always so sweet and caring , always looking out for others you mean the world to me and ...." lance looks me in my eyes "I love you" he slowly leans down and kisses me on my lips it didn't last long but I loved every second of it "Y/n I know I might be a flirt and I may not seem like boyfriend material but I know one thing"

"I will never break your heart"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm being honest this took me a week to write I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I've been really busy at school and I'm really sick but I'm going to try super hard to write more

🚨THIS IS IMPORTANT I NEED IDEAS I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE WITHOUT THEM !!!!!!!🚨