16.5. Keith x Reader (I could never forget you) Part 2 (Lemon!!)

oh god I feel so guilty I'm so sorry I haven't posted school just ended thankfully so ill have more time and if your not comfortable with things like this I'm sorry. anyway hop you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith's Pov

When I woke up in the morning I thought it was going to be another day floating in space. I rolled out of bed put on my gear checking to see if I missed anything. I brushed my teeth combed my hair and walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating space goo breakfast. Shiro looks my way "Good morning Keith sleep well" I nod my head towards him and grab a plate. As I grip my plate the sirens go off and I drop it glass shattering against the floor "Fuck" I forget it and quickly run to the main room knowing I can clean up the mess later. I get there before the rest of the crew. Once every arrives I quickly speak up "Allura what's going on" she turns to us "There is a space craft heading towards us it does not look like a major threat but were going to bring it inside and speak to the passenger" I nod and start heading toward the deck to load the spacecraft on board.

Once I arrive the door starts to open the Space Craft slowly entering and landing "Who do you think is going to be in there" Pidge shrugs her shoulders and Shiro smiles "Well only one way to find out " he clicks the open and lifts the shuttle I gasped at the person inside and rushed forward "Y/N!" I run and pick up her body checking for any wounds "Shiro get a healing pod " he nods and quickly runs off me fallowing. I couldn't help but smiles knowing I had my precious Y/n back. Once we entered the room he opened the pod and I gently placed her in there kissing her head before we closed it "She shouldn't be in there long " I nod nd thank him

"who is she" hunk asks me I look around at the others "Her name is Y/n my child hood friend we have been friends forever but I never got to tell her where I went so I guess she came looking for me" everyone nods Lance smirks at me "You sure she isn't your girlfriend" I push him slightly and nod. eventually they all leave and I sit in front of the pod waiting "I promise I wont leave your side again" All of a sudden the pod opens and Y/n falls out me catching her in my arms.

Y/n POV

I woke up in somebody's arms I opened my eyes to see my black haired purple eyed best friend i gasped "Keith" I put my arms around his neck crying into his shoulder "I thought I lost you" he smiles "You cant get rid of me that easy " I laugh looking into his eyes smiling "I'm so glad I found you "

*1 year later *

I woke up in my bed and looked across the room to see Keith in his bed snoring slightly I blush because todays the day I'm going to confess my feelings for him. I slide out of bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth in hair once i start brushing my teeth i feel someone rub my head i look up to see Keith with messy hair and a tired smile "Good morning Y/N" I mumble out a good morning and continue brushing my teeth once I'm done I start brushing my hair and look towards Keith "Any plans today " he taps his chin "train a little bit other than that nothing " I nod and smile thinking today is perfect to confess. Once I was done brushing my hair I let Keith know I'm going to go eat breakfast he nods as I close the door heading to the kitchen. Allura Pidge and I have become very close and they know I'm going to confess today.

I sit down next to Pidge and she nudges me "What" she smirks "When are you gonna confess" my face instantly goes red "I'm waiting for the perfect moment" Pidge giggles to herself "If you say so Y/N". After a few hours I decide to go ahead and confess first I go and look for Keith the first place I go is the training room and see Keith training . I smile happy I found him before I could get his attention I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Lance "Oh hi Lance" he smirks at "Hello beautiful" that one comment got Keith's attention. I saw Keith quickly look over a frown on his face I cringed at Lance's nickname for me wishing Keith would call me that "What do you need Lance" He smiled and held my hand kissing it "Well De-" before he could finish Keith walked over pulled my hand away and told Lance I wasn't interested then dragged me into our room.

I blushed as he closed and locked the door "Keith are you ok" he looked towards me and pushed me up against the wall "Y/n I cant help it anymore every time I see Lance flirt with you I get jealous and i crave to hold and kiss you" he stops for a second "What I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you " My face goes bright red "It's ok if you don't return those feelings" when he said those words I instantly pulled his shirt down and kissed him. Keith doesn't pull back closing his eyes and filling our kiss with passion. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. Once both of us started to run out of air he led a trail of kisses down my neck. When he landed on a certain spot I moaned quietly I could feel him smirk against my neck.

He brought me over to his bed and carefully laid me down "Are you ok with this " I nod my head to confirm he went back to kissing me slowly lifting my shirt pulling it off "god your beautiful" before I could answer he pulled my bra off and started to play with my breasts. I moaned out not wanting him to stop I could feel myself growing in heat down below. We continue to make out me pulling of his shirt in the process. Keith starts to pull down my pants I could tell he was growing excited as well with the bulge in his pants. His hand slide up and down my panties "God Y/n your so wet" I moan slightly acknowledging what he said Keith pulls down his own pants and my eyes widen at how big he his. "Are you ready " I nod my head nervously he pulls my panties off and now were both completely naked. I can feel the tip slide and then all of a sudden pain tears brim my eyes and he kisses them away "The pain will be over soon" he waited until I told him to move and once he did I was a moaning mess. My nails scratched his back and I tugged his hair slightly making him moan.

"your so tight Y/n'' I beg him not to stop and make him go harder he then hit this certain spot that made me arch my back and moan out his name. He kept hitting that same spot ecstasy filling my head "Keith I think I'm gonna cum" he nods his head "I am too" he kept going and eventually came at the same time moaning each others names . Keith rolls off me and covers me with a blanket he lays his arm over me pulling me close "Remember Y/n your mine and only mine " I smiles "and you will always be mine " we end with a kiss and fall asleep holding each other happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY I'm done so this was the second part thank you @scarletheartcrimson for the amazing suggestion if anyone else has any just DM me! also I will be going to a American Authors concert next week in charlotte on the 20th if anyone happens to go I would love to meet you anyway i hope you enjoyed this and Goodbye~