Chapter 3

Sexual activities in this chapter

Stiles pov
When Maze and I got home, Amena(Amenadiel)was gone and Lucifer was drinking. I walked over and sat down beside him. He looked at me and dragged me to our room. "Stiles, do you want to?" He asked, looking down at me. I smiled and kissed him, nodding. He kissed back and in a matter of seconds we were both naked. He slowly pushed a finger inside of me and I gasped. Lucifer took that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tounge.

After a while, I was ready and he gently laid me down. He grabbed my hands in each of his and raised each above my head, holding my hands while doing so. He kissed me while he entered. I moaned loudly into the kiss as he slowly thrust in and out. "Lucifer!" I moaned out. He sucked on my collar bone and I let out a choked moan. "Yes, so good." I moaned out. He kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "So tight and perfect." I blushed madly and we made love for the rest of the night.

When I woke up, Lucifer was putting on a suit and ready to walk out. "Where do you think you are going?" I asked him. He froze and turned around, smiling at me.

"I'm going to work darling." He said. "Well, I am coming with you." I said. I got up and put on one of my outfits.

"You look amazing." Lucifer said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you love. Let's go." I said. He nodded and we got into his camaro and drove to the station.

We arrived and got out of the car. We walked inside and people started stareing at me. I blushed and cuddled myself closer to Lucifer. A pretty woman with a mole in the bottom right bellow her right eye walked up and asked Lucifer who I was.

Lucifer pov
We walked into the station and I felt Stiles cuddle into my back. Chloe walked up to us and asked me who Stiles was. "His name is Stiles. He us joining us on this case." I said. She raised her eyebrow at me but Ella and detective douche came over before she could say anything.

"Hey, we got a drowned victim." Ella said. We all nodded and drove out to the crime scene.

We all got out and Stiles, suprizingly, was the first person there.

"Looks like he was tortured. Multiple bullet wounds on legs and arms, stab wounds in each joint bellow the neck and then, severe lasaration to the neck and wrists so most likely bound. Then, he or she finally drowned him." Stiles said. We all looked at him in shock. "Well, someone knows there stuff." Ella said. "Oh, I'm Ella by the way. Nice to meet you!" She said, hugging him. Stiles froze up and backed away really fast with wide eyes. "Um, sorry. Hi, I'm Stiles." He said, slowly hugging her.

Chloe, Dan, Ella, and I all looked at eachother sceptically but didn't say anything. "Well, Ella, try to get some evidence." Chloe said. Ella nodded and started walking around.

A few minutes later, Ella came over holding out a bag with a bullet shell in it. I grabbed it and saw that it had a name on it. "It has a name on it. Argent?" I said. Stiles gasped and dropped a picture he was holding. "Did you say Argent?" He asked. We gathered around him and Chloe asked, "Do you know him?" She asked. "Yeah, old 'friends', and more like, I know them. They're a family who hunt..." He looked at everyone warily, "people and animals." He finished.

"Wait, people? Do you know why?" Chole asked. "Umm, anyone who acts... different. As in animalistic or... mysterious." Stiles answered carefully. Chloe nodded and we all headed back to the station.

I dragged Stiles into a nearby room. "So, who are the Argents, really?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "They hunt the supernatural. Like werewolves and stuff like that. Mainly werewolves." He said. "You know them, how?" I asked. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and didn't answer my question. "Does anyone here know about you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No one but my therapist." I said. He nodded and said that I need to bring everyone, including Dr. Linda, to my penthouse to prepare and tell them the truth. I was about to protest until he glared at me.