Who's the Boss now Tony?

Peter's POV
"-you don't get to just waltz in here and act like you own the place!!" "Yeah? Well news flash. I do own the place!!" "Oh just because your name is on the building? Well guess what?!? I designed it!!" "It's MY company!!" I rolled over in bed and covered my face with my pillow, this is the fourth time this week that I woke up to my parents fighting, and before that it was a continues thing, I thought they were getting along more after the divorce. But like always, I'm wrong. "KAREN, soundproof please." I say as my head starts pounding from all the yelling. "FRIDAY, how long have they been fighting this time?" I asked as I rolled out of bed due to KAREN opening the blinds allowing the sunshine to flood in through the window. "About 3 hours Peter." FRIDAY said as i got dressed, "okay, could you do me a favor?" I asked as I stepped into the elevator, "of course Peter, what would you like me to do?" She asked as the door closed, "can you take me straight down to safety instead of throwing me into the crossfire?" I asked as the elevator started to go down to the garage where Happy was waiting, usually it would stop on whatever floor my parents were on but not when they had been fighting for 3 hours already. "Of course Peter. Mr. Hogan is waiting for you downstairs in the car already." The AI said cheerfully but also a little sad, "thanks FRI." I said as I exited the elevator and got in the car.

"Look Pete, I heard the fighting this morning. Don't try and act like it didn't bother you because I can tell that it does. You're not talking my ear off, you're hiding in the floorboard." Happy said as he looked back at me in the rearview mirror. "Alright, you know what? You're not going to school today! Let's go do something fun!!" Happy said as he got back onto the highway and drove away from my school.

Happy's POV
That was fun, we should do this more often. I look in the rearview and see peter passed out in the backseat, sensory overloads must really tire him out, next time we do this I'll try and pick something that won't be as bad on his senses. I forgot everything was dialed up to 11 for him. I close the window separating the front seat from the back seat when I hear my phone ringing. I answer immediately after seeing the caller ID 'Tony Stark' "Happy? What's going on? Where's Peter? I got a call saying he wasn't at school and Ned says that he hasn't seen him all day. Where's my kid Hogan?" Tony asked all in one breath, he sounds like he's on the verge of a panic attack or just coming off of one. "Relax Tony, I've got him. He's safe, he had a sensory overload and right now he's sleeping it off in the backseat. I'm bringing him back to the tower now. We should be there in about 10 minutes." I said trying to calm the billionaire down, I don't think it worked though. "good. He didn't hear anything this morning did he?" Tony asked sounding a bit sad "if you're asking if he heard you and Pepper fighting, then yes. He heard, I think he was crying when he got in the car this morning. That's why I didn't take him to school. He's 14, just ask him which parent he wants to live with. All of this fighting between you and his mother isn't good for him. I'm about 5 minutes from the compound now. I'll see you in a bit." I said before hanging up and opening the window revealing a very sleepy looking spider human. "How'd you sleep kid?" I asked quietly knowing he was still coming down from a sensory overload. He shrugged "okay, I guess. I want to lay in my bed and do nothing the rest of the day. Are we almost home?" He asked yawning immediately after "yeah, we're almost home. Go back to sleep, I'll carry you up to your room when we get there." I said, he nodded his head once and went back to sleep within seconds.

Peter's POV
I woke up to the sound of yelling. "He's my son! He's coming with me!!" My mother yelled at my father "He's OUR son and he's staying with me!!" My father yelled back "I have an idea, why don't you two stop fighting so Peter can sleep. And then ask him who he wants to live with when he wakes up." Happy said and thank goodness for that because the yelling stopped immediately after. Sometimes I feel like Happy is more my father than my actual father is.

I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go downstairs and talk to my parents for the first time since the divorce was finalized. "Hey mom, hey dad!" I said as I sat down on the couch across from where they were sitting. They were both on opposite sides of the room and I was in the middle of them. "Your parents have something they want to ask you. But since they can't speak without fighting I'll ask for them." Happy said taking a seat next to me on the couch, I looked at him and then at my parents, I think I know what the question is. "Which parent do you want to live with? Your mom or your dad?" Happy asked, I looked back and forth between my parents. I can't do this right now. I jumped up and ran to the elevator. "FRIDAY take me to the lobby." I said after the door closed, "of course Peter." FRIDAY said as the elevator began going down. I ran out of the elevator and out of the building I didn't know where I was going I just kept running.