Black Widow's Son (3)

Peter's POV
I ran for what felt like hours, but it was only 5 minutes. I fell to the ground and tried to catch my breath, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. I felt a hand on my shoulder and was just barely aware of the two voices calling my name. "Can't ... breathe." I managed to say as my mother and Clint helped me up and carried me over to the car they had driven over to the school. "Pete, listen to me. I need you to calm down. The more you struggle and fight the harder it will be for you to breathe. We're almost to the car, just hang on." Clint said making me realize he was the one holding me.

Clint's POV
"Nat, he's unconscious." I said as i picked up the pace and tried to get to the car as fast as I possibly could. We finally got to the car and Nat opened the door as I jumped into the backseat still holding Peter. I wasn't worried about buckling either of us up as Natasha sped away from the school, I was more concerned with making sure Peter could breathe. I took off Pete's shirt and gently pulled off his binder, i quickly put his shirt back on over his body so that anyone looking in the car windows wouldn't see. "How is he?" Nat asked sounding more worried than she usually did when it came to our son. "He's still unconscious, but at least now he can breath. I took his binder off so that should make it easier for him." I said as i ran my hand through Peter's curly hair.

Nat's POV
I knew it! I knew that binder would give him trouble someday! "we need to find a way to get the money to pay for corrections surgery. I'm not letting this happen again. But i don't want to tell him he has to be a girl. I just... I want him to be safe and happy." I said as i parked the car in an empty parking lot. "I know. And we'll help him. We'll always help him." Clint said as he pulled me into an awkward hug from the backseat.

Peter's POV
~Dream/Memory/flashback~
"I'm gonna need that suit back." Mr. Stark said as he stepped out of his Iron-man suit. "Please, Mr.Stark. I'm nothing without this suit." I said, thinking to myself 'what the hell am i saying? I've beaten tones of bad guys before this suit even existed. Heck i beat a HYDRA agent when I was nine, which if i remember correctly was before the spider bite when i was 15' "If you're nothing without that suit then you shouldn't have it." Mr. Stark said, "I don't have any other clothes." I said in a quieter voice then i had used when i told my parents that i was Transgender. "I have something you can wear." Mr. Stark said as he picked me up in the iron-man suit and flew back to the tower.

"Alright. Take off the suit." Mr. Stark said, I pushed the button to make the suit become loose he handed me the shirt and i moved the suit out of the way forgetting that i haven't told Tony i was trans yet. "What's that on your chest kid?" Mr. Stark asked as he pointed at my binder. "That's uh, that's my binder. Mr. Stark, I'm transgender." I said sounding much more confident than i felt. I wasn't prepared in the slightest for what happened next. "Get out of that suit and get out of my building! NOW!! What you are is unnatural and wrong!! GET OUT!!" Mr. Stark said, i quickly put on the hello kitty pants that he had thrown at me and ran out of the tower as tears made their way to my eyes.

(OKAY THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE FLASHBACK THIS IS AN APOLOGY. I DON'T BELIEVE BEING TRANS IS WRONG. I MYSELF AM FRIENDS WITH A TRANS PERSON AND THEY ARE MY VERY BEST FRIEND. I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHETHER YOU IDENTIFY AS A BOY, A GIRL, OR A TACO. YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING AND I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!)

I opened the door and was instantly wrapped in a hug. "What's wrong baby?" my mom asked me when she noticed that I was crying, I didn't answer. Instead i shook my head and pulled my mother closer to me. I felt my feet leave the ground as my mother picked me up and took me to the couch in the living room where my stepfather was sitting. "Clint, something is wrong with our son." mom said, i started crying even more at her calling me her son. My dad didn't say anything, he just held his arms wide and i ran from my mothers arms to sit in his lap as he wrapped a blanket around me and cuddled me to his chest as i cried.

"Mr.Stark knows." I said my voice cracking from the fact that i was crying. "And he said it's unnatural and wrong." I felt my father stiffen as he looked up to meet my mothers angry gaze. "He is so lucky we don't want anyone to know about you. I swear on the river Styx if that man knew Peter was our child he would be dead before he could even say Hades!" My mother said as she stormed out of the room and into the gym to get out her frustrations, my father pulled me closer to him and hugged me tighter.
~Dream/Memory/Flashback~

Part 4....

Also if you like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, or Both i have another story hat I posted earlier today it's called 'The Half-Bloods'