part 1.

Love? Whats that? They leave you anyway.

Soulmates? Two hearts beating as one? Dumb.

_

Kim Y/N. A YG trainee. A cold girl once saved by a happy virus who taught her love.. then left leaving her hope crushed. Her purpose lost.

"Yah, y/n. Go out with us for once."

"You're in this room all day like a cold, numb statue."

"You haven't eaten properly for the last two months."

The trainees all crowd around in y/n's room. They worry night and day about her. Why wouldn't they? They've been with her through all the bad and the good. A whole year together, performing as a team in monthly evaluations, being there for each other as shoulders to cry on, and encouraging each other. They were a family.

Ever since he left, y/n hasn't been herself. She barely gets enough sleep. Her eyes are always red and puffy to the point where she's unable to cry even more. Y/n keeps to herself, locked in her room all day besides during practice. It's as if she dances without a soul. Its like she's only living because she has to. All her life and spirit had been drained out of her.

Everyone wanted the old y/n back. The one who made everyone laugh and urged them on. The sweet, caring y/n who put everyone's happiness and well beings before her own despite all that she has gone through. They missed her.

...

𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 ::

"Flight 0189 to Korea please board the plane."
Park Jihoon. A YG trainee. He had been on a trip to Japan, to perform in front of a panel of judges. He now returns to Korea to meet someone. To apologize. To explain.

...

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞?