Part 2

Flash back.
Moving day.
All new trainees were to report to the YG trainee building in order to be settled into their dorms.
Park Jihoon had been a trainee before, but has had to leave. He's back and more determined than ever to debut.
"Yah Jihoon! You're back!" Yedam hugged his friend.
After catch hung up on each other's lives, the trainees reported to the YG cafeteria for their welcome back speech.

"Welcome, new and old trainees. We hope you will have a great time here and learn new skills. Remember to work hard and to always persevere. The dorm assignments, teams, rules and practice schedules will all be posted. Feel free to get to know your fellow trainees with an ice breaker game."

The trainees were put into 10 groups, 5 in each.
The ice breaker consisted of dance, rap and vocal battles against the teams.

Introductions
"Anyeong, I'm 18 year old Kim Euna and I am a rapper", a girl with long hair piped up.
"Hi, I'm 14 Seo Han Bin and I'm also a rapper", a tall boy spoke up.
"I'm 18 year old Park Jihoon. My positions are vocals and dance." He smiled.
"Anyeong! Nice to meet you, I'm 16 year old Jae Hyun and I am a vocalist." A tall boy with dimples eagerly greeted his teammates.

Silence.

Everyone in the group stared at the only person left in their group who hadn't introduced herself yet.
"Um..Hi, Im 17 year old Kim Y/N and I'm a vocalist and a dancer.." she stared at the floor as she spoke.

"Ah same positions! Nice to meet you Kim Y/N! I hope we become great friends!" Jihoon smiled, showing his braces.

Silence.

"Ok trainees, now that you've all gotten to know each other, let's start our first competition! Rap!"