Part 3

"Please send up one rapper from your group on the stage".

"I'll go!" Euna volunteered.
"Arraseo, good luck!"
"Hwaiting!"
Her teammates cheered her on...except one person.

Jihoon notices that Y/N had been quiet the whole time. He really wanted to be friends with her.. she was different. No one like he'd seen before. Jihoon considered himself a social butterfly and naturally, everyone wanted to be around him.

A thousand questions a minute raced through his mind.
"Does she not like us?..Why is she so quiet?"

Y/n felt a slight brush of warmth beside her.
"Y/n hi. I thought we'd get to know each other since we're in the same positions and about the same age. I'm Park Jihoon."
"I- I know" Y/N stuttered, still not having lifted her head.
"Oh sorry, I forgot about the introductions" Jihoon nervously laughed.
"Idiot" Yedam whispered from the other group.
"Yah, be quiet before you get it" he teased .

"First rap battle is between Ha Yoonbin and Kim Euna! Good luck to both."

The stage became alive and for the first time, everyone got to see the capabilities of the YG trainees. Euna and Yoonbin rapped to their hearts content. They both blew everyone away.

After the performance, they took big bows and smiled, not caring about the sweat trickling down their faces.

Euna came back, sitting next to Jihoon, her smile getting bigger every second.

"Wow that's what we call a real performance. It's a draw! Next up are the vocalists! Choose one candidate from your group to come up."

"Y/n you should go!" Jihoon turned to her, ignoring Euna, who was tugging on him, asking if he liked her performance.

"I—um.."