Stop Talking...

Kaila was a young, popular, beautiful girl. She had it all. The girls at school were jealous of her beauty and fame, boys wanted to date her, grades were going great and her closest friends were so happy to have her as their best friend. Kaila used to hang out with her two not-blood-related sisters. Their name were Catherine and Sophie, but Kaila renamed them Katherine and Kophie. Togheter they were the KKK's.

Kaila had always had this huge crush on Chris, one of the football players. She was sure he loved her too (because who would not), but unfortunatly the capitain's football team Ethan liked her, so she was off-limit for the others. Kaila had never told her friends, because as she always said "Trust your dog, not girls". Kaila would have done anything to get with chris.

The voices she had in her head never really bothered her so much. As an only child, they were always there as friends, then they helped her remember stuff during exams, and told her what to say to make friends. Everytime one voice would be louder then others, she would know how to control it and make it quiet again.

Kaila had never been a violent girl. Sure, she sometimes wanted to punch annoying people in the face, but don't we all do?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

That day, Kaila arrived at school with a plan. Steping one foot infront of the other. She could not hear anyone saying "good Morning" to her. In her head was only loud echoing sounds on her high-heeled boots on the ground, and voices repeting the plan she had in mind. The more and more she was walking, the more and more the voices were loud. She couldn't even hear the plan anymore. While trying to control herself, she rushed to the nearest bathroom and locked herself up in a cabin. They were other people in the room, so she couldn't scream to be quiet. This was the first time this happened to her. She was in panic, punching herself and trying to talk in her head, but she couldn't make the difference between her voice and the others. She heard the bell ringing and suddently everything went quiet. She got out of the cabin and stared at herself in the mirror. Still on shock, she splashed her face in water and reapplied some mascara that washed off because she had been crying. She didn't understand why the voices did that to her, but while she was trying to figure out everything, she remembered the bell rang and headed to class.

Lunch time is when kaila remembered her plan. She had to apply it today or else she was scared the voices would scream at her again. She looked over at the football's team table and saw them all looking at her. But today she would not roll her eyes and look away. Instead she turn to Kophie ans told her that Ethan was looking at her. She immidiatly looked over as well and blushed to become as red as a tomato. Kaila got up and started heading to the boy's table. Her KK friends were watching from far away. She got up to ethan, sat down, and as she was about to start talking the voices started screaming the plan again. She put on a straight face and as clear as she could say it she sensualy whispered in his ear " I think one of my K's would like to go out with you." He then replied by saying that no one was as sexy as Kaila, but that Kophie was a cute girl too and he took Kophie to drink a coffee for the rest of the lunch.

After Ethan and Kophie leaved togheter, she got up to fast and froze. Chris got up and asked Kaila if she was okay. She simply said with a weak voice and a crying face "quiet please..." and fainted backwards.

She woke up at the infirmery with an icepack on her head and a huge headache. As soon as she opened her eyes, the voices all wispered once, you have to get out of here. She had always listened to the voices so as an habit she got up and left. The afternoon classes were over since an hour and only a few people from the band groups were still at school. She was heading to the exit when the voices once again started screaming louder then ever, incorehent things, she felt like the walls were closing on her, she couldn't walk anymore. She was screaming and crying. She started reaching out to her backpack with a shaky hand for a pencil so she could write things on her hand, to help her concentrate on something else. That's when she felt something on her shoulder, and immidatly turned around the pencil still in her hand and punch what was behind her. Stephany, a young girl from the band group, looked at kaila right in the eyes with an horrified face. That's when kaila looked at her troat and saw her pencil stabbed into the girl, blood dripping on her shirt and on the floor. Kaila froze, but the voices would not let that happened, they kept screaming to her to get her pencil and to run away. And so she did....

Arrived at her house she threw the pencil on the floor and got in the shower with her clothes still on to take off the blood, she took a long shower in the silence since the voices had been quiet the owl ride back home. She took all the clothes she was wearing that day and lit a giant fire into the fireplace and burnt everything. She sat down on the couch and saw the pencil. she picked it up and stared at it. One voice then said, "Taste it!". Looking confused kaila to a drop of fresh blood on the tip of her finger and licked it. Then threw the weapon in the fire as well.

That night, she didn't sleep and texted her friends like if nothing happened.

The next day, she dressed up better then ever and enter the school with attitude as always, only to see that a bunch of people were gattered around the dead body she had leaft there yesterday.