Chapter 15:tom calm down!!!

*warning they will be cursing in this chapter so be warn*

(Tords POV)

I was in a corner crying after what just had happened edd had is already asleep had cried himself to sleep I just couldn't sleep I tried to look for a way to escape I couldn't find one I thought that this man dint lock the door but he did it's locked I just went to lay down in a mattress that was there I laid there eventually I fell asleep 

*the next day*

I woke up and of course edd had already woke up I remember that Matt could visit not for to long though but we can try to find out something edd kept starting at the door "umm edd is something wrong"I asked "no I'm just wating for Matt or Tom to visit..."the answer he gave his face was seriously he just sat there not moving at all when the door opened I saw that edd smiled it was Matt "hey guys"Matt said with a smile we went to hug him "anyways about yesterday I wanted to see if your okey"we frowned he couldn't tell we were still upset from last night while we were talking I can hear the man yelling and I could tell he is going to hurt us "YOU ALL SERIOUSLY DO YOU,YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU LITTLE BITCH"the man yelled while pulling Tom he tied Matt and tom together we already knew what was going to happened when he kicked us I saw tom he growled I swear that I saw his eyes turn purple after he punched us Tom was trying to get free from the ropes "heh you think you can escape you know you don't want to make your little friends pay more do you"the man asked that made Tom even madder "YOU DONT HAVE TO RIGHT TO HARM US"he freed himself from the ropes his eyes were purple he punched the man he wouldn't stop Edd went to untie Matt "Tom calm down"I said with a calm voice when I'm freaking out "AND LET THIS ASSHOLE ESCAPE NEVER HE DESERVES THIS"Tom yelled while punching us I tried to grab Tom and calm him down he dint he pushed me back "CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM WHERE WE ARE AND ILL DEAL WITH THIS ASSHOLE"I ran to get the phone I called the police they came and separate Tom and the man it's over finally I sighted in relief Tom was still mad though he was mumbling stuff and growling "calm down tom it's over"I said while hugging him he hugged back my parents came to pick me up I said bye to Tom,Edd,and Matt I noticed that my parents looked at me weirdly "what"I asked "who was that alpha in the blue hoddie hmmmmmm"Paul said while smiling I felt my face heat up I ignored the feeling "your blushing tord"Patrick said while smiling with Paul "n-no I'm not I don't need a alpha"I said I felt weird do I love Tom?