Ch. 1 The Dorm

*Flashback*

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" I said, as I got onto the plane.

I was leaving American to go to one of the best colleges in London. I had a three hour plane trip ahead of me, but I didn't mind. I planned on sleeping the whole way to London. I looked out the window and watched my parents wave, as the plane slowly began to pick up speed. I let one tear slip, as I began to think about what I would do in London. I had to go over to the college to find out where my dorm was, but other then that, I was going to walk around London for a bit. I planned on going to Nando's just for my favorite person in my favorite band. Niall Horan from One Direction.

The last thing I remember was that the person sitting beside me was shuffling in his seat, then I fell asleep.

*End of Flashback*

I walked off the plane, and ran over to the baggage area. I grabbed my two large suitcases and walked out of the airport. I had a taxi waiting for me when I walked out fortunatly. My parents had everything planned out. I got into the car, and the taxi driver sped off, already knowing where my destination was.

We drove for about ten minutes until we arrived at the college. I looked up at the sign. 'University of London.' It was nothing special, but it would work for me. The college was huge, and beautiful. I walked into the registration building.

"Kassidy Henry." I say, to the woman sitting at the registration desk.

She looked through the papers, and handed me a key, my schedule, and another sheet of paper. The paper said that I was in building 3, room 411. I walked out of the building and searched for my dorm. It took me twenty minutes to walk around the campus and found my dorm. I was on the fourth and final floor of the building. I walked up the stairs, since there was no elevator. I didn't mind this.

I got to my floor and knocked on the door. I wasn't really expecting to see anyone open the door, but I still thought it would be polite if I knocked, in case my room mate was already here. The door was unlatched, and then opened. I dropped my suitcases the moment I seen who opened the door. Eleanor Calder was my room mate?! I just stared at her for a second.

She picked up my suitcases and brought them into our dorm. I followed behind her, still staring at her. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor, but from the look on your face, I believe you already know this. Make yourself at home." She says.

I was still gawking at her. I ended up pinching myself to make sure I wasn't. And I sure wasn't. I eventually snapped out of the trance I was in, and decided to introduce myself to Eleanor.

"Hi, I'm Kassi Henry. I'm sorry about that little show I just did. I just didn't expect that at all. I'm a really big fan of One Direction." I say.

She smiled at me, but didn't reply. I ignored the silence and started setting my stuff up. You see, one of my suitcases had my bed set up in it. I felt bad when I pulled everything out, because I had a One Direction pillow, pillow cases, sheets, and a duvet. My one direction posters were also folded neatly into the bottom of the suitcase. I also has my cd placed in an area that you actually had to look to find.

I started putting everything up on my bed, which was by the wall, and slowly fixed it all up. Eleanor would probably find my creepy, for the fact that I was a little obsessive over the boys. After I finished fixing my bed, I put my posters up. I had three with just the boys, two of just Niall, and one of Louis. I didn't put the Louis one up since Eleanor was here. That would be very awkward.

After I finished, I unpacked my other suitcase, with my minimum of clothes. That's actually why I need to go walk around London. I really needed to find a store where I could buy some clothes. Of course I wouldn't be able to afford the expensive clothes like Jack Willis, but I would have to get over it. I planned on getting a part time job once I was settled down in my college classes.

I started thinking about what I really wanted to do for the day. I really needed some new clothes, but mom and dad had only given me $500 bucks which would make it just a little over £790 euros. That seemed like a decent amount of money, but it really wasn't for a college student. I looked over at Eleanor, and she was staring at me. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. Why was she staring at me?

"Would you like to meet the boys? All five of them are also studying over here. Louis, Liam, and Zayn are in building 1, and Harry and Niall are in building 5. Its a really big campus." She says to me.

All I could really do was nod my head, because I never thought in a million years that I would be meeting One Direction! Eleanor grabbed my hand and we took off down the stairs and out of the building.

So this is my first fan fic... Hope y'all like it : ]