one. reagan youth

one | reagan youth

one | reagan youth

THE DAY OF THE dead was underway, and the group of teens were set up and ready to get Marcus. None of them thought that it was going to be easy, but not hard either, they could be very persuasive. Especially Pandora. Pandora was a killer, a seductive and deadly girl. Girls wanted to be her and guys wanted her, but she was also feared, no one knew where she came from or how she ended up at Kings Dominion.

Perhaps that's why she didn't fit into any one gang at the school, she considered herself a drifter. She hung around everyone and no one seemed to question it, because they knew she would kill them in the most heinous way possible on the off chance they did question her.

Pandora watched her fellow classmates keep their eyes on Marcus. Willie was following close behind him, Marcus looked like he was swaying back in forth, rubbing his eyes, which were bloodshot. That idiot was fucking high, Pandora rolled her eyes. Willie tapped him on the shoulder and said something to him, there were cops following Marcus. Pandora walked farther so she could still see them from her place of the roof.

Saya has joined her, Marcus started running from them, the cops following him close behind. Just as the cops started running past on of the floats a girl in a red dress and face makeup started dancing with her fans, fans that had hidden daggers. Maria danced near them cutting them as she did so they stopped and fell to the ground, and then she was
back to her dancing like nothing happened, and he was gone.

The two girls ran and jumped off the buildings safely and made it to the motorcycle that Saya had stashed. Saya got on first and then Pandora in the back of her, she started up the bike and then they were off, the two searched for Marcus and watched as he ran into a parking garage. Billy must have completed his part, it was now time for them to finish it and bring him to King's Dominion.

Marcus ran all the way to the third level of the garage. He was out of breath, as the two rode towards him on the bike. Saya stopped as he looked at the girls surprised, but he was afraid. "Get on." Saya told him, all three of them would fit if they squeezed together. Before he could respond two cop cars pulled up, their sirens louder and louder.

Two cops got out of each car with their guns aimed at the three of them. Pandora groaned, nothing was ever easy for them was it. "Police! Put your weapons on the ground." Pandora and Saya slowly got off the bike, Saya dropped her katana on the floor and Pandora dropped her ring daggers on the ground. They made clanging noises as they kit the pavement. The police officer went over to them with handcuffs. When he reached them he grabbed Pandora's hand and she twisted it pulling his head down and hitting it against her knee. She held him in a chokehold and he shot his gun in the air hitting a light.

Saya took that as an opportunity to kick the next cop in the face. Pandora ran up against the cop car and pushed off rapping her leg around one of the cops heads and flipping him over she held held his head between her thighs. Saya kicked the other in the leg and then in the face so he laid on the ground and started to punch him in the face over and over. There was on officer left, Pandora ran over to him and slid under him, kicking him in the back of his knee's and slamming his face onto the ground, she turned him over and then kicked him in the face.