two. noise, noise, noise

two | noise, noise, noise

PANDORA SPENT THE night in Sofia and Ariana's shared room, not wanting to face Saya who had probably completed her assignment. Pandora thought of herself as a failure, she had a job to do and she couldn't do it. She had not only failed Master Lin, but herself and friends.

To top off that she now had to make sure Marcus stayed out of trouble, him being her pledge and all. She knew that was going to be a challenge all on its own, he didn't seem the type to keep his head down. Especially after getting involved with Chico, that fucking idiot.

The silver haired girl had left the room before either of the girls could wake up, she didn't want to face them either. What she really needed was a drink, the alcohol she had in her system last night was gone and she was sober again.

She made her way down the hall of King's, not bothering to look for Maria or Saya like she usually would have. Her first class was Poison Lab, and for once she would have liked to get there without being stopped by some dick for brains. Her wish wasn't granted when Fitz grabbed her arm and spun her around. A blonde girl, younger than him stood next to him. Her name was Lux, another member of Dixie Mob, not related to Fitz and Brandy, but on the other hand she could very well have been.

"What do you want, Fitz. I'm not in the fucking mood." Pandora pulled her arm away from him and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Darlin', calm down. Who pissed in you Cheerios this morning?" That was it she punched him square in the nose, and he grabbed it. Now he and his twin sister could have matching, broken noses. He held his bleeding nose. "What the fuck was that for?"

"You were being a prick." Pandora stayed simply and walked away, she probably shouldn't have done that, but she didn't care. It wasn't like anything she did was going to make up for her feeling like shit about the assignment and about Marcus.

She passed some more annoying people who seemed to have taken the message by Fitz's bleeding nose. Pandora clenched her fists and continued walking, she hated the feeling of people watching her like they were. It made her feel like she was being suffocated, everyone's eyes on her. People really didn't know how to mind their own fucking business.

Denke was in the classroom already, another day in poison lab. She wondered if he hated his job as much as she hated his class. More students piled into the room, Bowie took a seat next to her, a cigarette falling from his lips. Billy and Marcus took their seats in front of them.

"ICI expected VX pesticide would increase agricultural capacity. Instead, they discovered one of the deadliest poisons on the planet.
Guess what the government did with this miracle innovation?" He continued teaching, Pandora rested her hand on her head and began to doodle in her notebook. She hadn't really been paying attention the entire class period. How could she, her mind was preoccupied with other things.