Danganronpa - 2+3

The Celesishi and Pekobuki Love Children

Name: Carlotta Ludenburg

Age: 16

Talent: Chairwoman

Parents: Celestia Ludenburg and Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Personality: Ladylike, but strict. Will call (mostly) everyone by their last names and expects them to follow the Monopad rules.

Appearance: ((Will draw asap, but accept this sprite edit))

Death: Blood loss

Execution: Long live the Princess - Carlotta is placed inside a castle wearing a medieval dress and crown, outside is a revolt from angry Monokumas dressed like villagers. Knights force the "princess" to escape, but when she finally leaves the castle she gets caught by a herd of Monokumas. Her execution ends with her getting behead by a guillotine, dying with a regretful smile.

Motive to kill: Someone found out her identity, so she murdered them to keep her origins a secret.

How body is found: Inside her room, lying back on a now blood-stained rug. Her wrists are slit with a broken vase next to her, some of the shards are also bloody.

Key Note: Her real name is "Haruka Ishimaru" and her personality's an act, but Celestia forced her to faked her identity so she's currently known as "Carlotta Ludenburg".

Name: Itsuki Mioda

Age: 18

Talent: Song Writer

Parents: Peko and Ibuki

Personality: A two-face, a half of him is emotionless and serious while his other side is energetic and friendly.

Appearance: ((Another drawing I'll upload asap! GENDERSWAP THIS AND YA GOT HIM~!))

Death: Poison, slipped into his tea.

Execution: One Final Song - Itsuki gets placed at a live concert where he's forced to come up with lyrics for a Monokuma idol group's next song. As he writes each lyric the music and the singing gets faster, causing him to pick up the pace on his work. The execution keeps getting faster and faster until one of the spot lights breaks off the stage. As it's falling a power out happens right when it's about to hit him, when the lights come back on Itsuki's dead on the ground looking mostly unharmed with a bleeding head injury. It's unknown if he died due to exhaustion or the spotlight hitting him.

Motive to Kill: Being tricked into believing his parents were brainwashed again by the Mastermind, causing him to accidentally kill out of rage.

How body is found: Lying in his bed, positioned to look like he's asleep. There's blood dripping from his mouth with a wide-eyed expression on his face.

Key Note: He is capable of self defense, but he'll tired after a few hours