{how you met}

Henry:
You were walking through the emptying halls of Derry HS when the girl that always bullies you walked up to you as you reached your locker. "Hey dipshit," she started, shoving you into the lockers at the same time, causing you to slam your head really hard. "Get the fuck out of here slut no one even likes you!" She yelled, cackling as she started to walk away. "See ya later slut!" She exclaimed, finally leaving. You were in pain from her pushing you, and you already had shit going on at home. You slid your back down the wall until you reached the ground. You brought your legs to your chest and threw your face into them as you just cried. You sobbed for a good 2/3 minutes before you heard some footsteps. You looked up to examine the sound. "Oh shit, Bowers." It was none other than Henry Bowers and his gang of goons. You quickly put your head back down into your knees and cried quietly. You then felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to be met face to face with Henry. His goons were walking away, since they didn't really care for the situation. "Hey, what's wrong?" The boy who always seemed to hate everyone, questioned. "Oh um, nothing, just...bullies..that Greta bitch." You whisper - yelled as you slammed your fist onto the ground. Henry looked down slightly and chuckled. "Hey, you're alright." He said, almost smiling. "Why don't you come with me and my friends? We can give you a ride home, or you can even come hang with us if you want." You smiled sweetly at him. "That sounds great, Henry. Thank you." He helped you up, and you guys walked to the TransAm and hung out the rest of the day.
Patrick:
You were getting ready for your day, when you got a text from your best friend, Michaela. The text read: Hey, so me and Henry are hanging out if you wanna come, we can even introduce you to the other guys! Let me know if you're coming, xoxo, Mickey. You replied saying you'd be there, and you waited for Mickey at your guys' usual hangout spot, until you saw a blue TransAm pull up, with your best friend and Henry. Henry's arm was around her, but it fell off when she ran to hug you. "Mickey!" "Y/N!" "It's so good to see you after so long! How was your vaca-" you stopped in your tracks when you noticed, over by the car still, was a tall, dark - haired boy who you thought was very attractive. "Y/N? What's wrong?" Mickey asked. "Oh, uh, nothing, but you never told me you guys were friends with him." You answered. "Oh, Patrick? Yea, he's cool. You should meet him! Hey Pat! Come'ere! I have someone who wants to meet youuuu!" Mickey shouted. You blushed something fierce, and couldn't help but stand there awkwardly in front of the attractive boy. "Patrick, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Patrick." Mickey said, introducing you two. "Hi, Patrick, it's nice to meet you." You said, holding out your hand to shake his. Instead of holding his hand out to shake yours, he just moved closer to you and placed his thumb on your cheek, and his index finger touching your chin, with the rest of his fingers following his index finger. It was a swift, slick movement, that made you melt right in his hand. "Nice to meet you, princess." He said, winking at you before walking back over to everyone else. His scent stuck around and filled your sinuses with the intoxicating smell of his cologne. You all hopped into the car, and sped off, hanging out with your bestie, and your new crush.
Victor:
You were on your way to your favorite class, theater class, when someone you really wouldn't expect walked in.."Okay class, please welcome Victor Criss, he has transferred into this class, and I expect you treat him well. Victor you will be sitting right next to Y/N." The teacher told Victor as she pointed to you. Your eyes widened. What? Why is he in this class? Isn't he a Bowers Gang goon? And why is he sitting next to ME?! You thought. But before you knew it, he had plopped himself down right into the no longer empty seat that was to the right side of you. "Hey, do have a pencil I could borr-" Victor started. As he had a glance at your face, he was distracted by your beauty, stopping him in his tracks. "B-borrow?" You thought that was kind of weird, but you smiled and nodded, and gave him a pencil. *time skip to the end of class* Class ended, and you were about to leave when you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was Victor. Your face began to blush a slight pink, and you asked what was up. "Y-your pencil. Here." He said, handing you your pencil with a smile. "Thanks. Y/N. I'll see ya 'round." "Yea, see ya. Vic." You smiled and waved as he ventured off into the crowded halls of Derry High School.
Belch:
You were walking to school down the sidewalk, adjacent to the busy streets of Derry, Maine. You had your head down and you were looking at your feet. All of the sudden you saw a blue car pull up next to you. You were startled by the voice of the driver calling out to you. "Hey there! You need a ride?" He asked. You knew him. You'd seen him with Bowers and the other goons around school all the time, but they weren't in the car with him. "Oh yea, sure!" You ran up to the passengers side door, and sat down. "Hey I'm Belch by the way. Probably seen me with-" "Bowers." You both said in unison. You looked at each other for a second and gave a small chuckle. You didn't live far from the school, but since there was lots of traffic, you and Belch had ample time to talk and get to know each other. "So Belch, what's it's like being a bully?" You questioned with a sarcastic smirk. "Haha. Very funny. And your name is..?" Belch asked. "Y/N. Nice to formally meet you." You answered. You exchanged sweet smiles that soon turned into silent flirting. You turned your head and blushed, and realized that you made it to school. "Well Belch, it was great getting to know you better. Thank you for the ride!" You said as you walked away. "Yea no problem! Anytime! Beautiful..." He said, slightly quieter. You turned back around quickly. "What?" "N-nothing!" He shouted. You walked into school with the widest grin on your face that day.