{how they asked you out}

Henry:
You were hanging out with your new friends, the Bowers Gang, as usual, when the day turned into something...more than just a hangout. You were all hanging out at your house, when you heard the door quickly open and then close. You were in a different room at the time, but you still took notice. You went back into the living room where all the guys were, or you thought they were. You only saw Henry. "Hey where'd the other guys go?" You asked Henry, genuinely confused. "Oh uh, they left 'cause I needed to ask you something..." Henry started. You got kinda nervous. Was your crush finally going to ask you out? Or was this some sort of cruel joke? "Y/N, since the day we met I fell for you..I've wanted to ask you out, but I was worried it would ruin our friendship, or you wouldn't like me back. I'm still worried that you won't but-" You cut him off by placing a gentle kiss on his soft lips. "So I guess you do like me back?" He asked, sounding so cute. "Of course, dummy." You placed your head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you. "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too Henry." Little did you both know, the guys were really eves dropping from outside. They heard everything and came in clapping. You and Henry were laughing uncontrollably. You realized that you wouldn't wanna be anywhere else in this world than with these guys who you loved so much, especially Henry.
Patrick:
While at school, you were digging through your locker for your chemistry textbook. "God damn it, where is it?!" You shouted. While wildly searching for your book, you found a note. - Hey princess. Meet me in room 214 during lunch. ~Patrick - You couldn't help but smirk and shake your head. Ahhh Patrick. How do I live with this kid. You thought. You finally headed to Chem, and when it finished, you headed to the almost always abandoned classroom that Pat had asked you to go to. As you peeked in to see if he was there, an arm forcefully pulled you in from the opposite side of you, catching you off guard. Of course, it was Patrick. He had pulled you straight into the darkest area of the classroom and started kissing you and gripping your waist. You didn't object, however, since he had been your crush since that day you met. "So, princess, what do ya say to a date? Me, you, and a lot more of this." He said, with a sexy deep voice. "Hell yeah." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and began to kiss him again. You continued the secret rendezvous until the bell rang for next class. You both walked out as if nothing had happened. You both winked at each other, and left with the feeling of his lips all over your lips and neck.
Victor:
You were outside of Derry High School with your back leaning against one of the sides of the school. You were waiting for your ride to come, which would have been your dad, but you suspect he got drunk again and passed out or something. This was a common occurrence, which led you to walking home a lot. Today was different though, because a group of guys that you know all too well approached you with what you expected to be not-so-good intentions.."Hey there, princess." Henry Bowers called to you. "Don't call me that Bowers." You sternly answered. "Oh, so now your being sassy? I don't think so. Pin her down, Vic." He exclaimed. Victor blushed bright red, and seemed very on edge, almost hesitant. "Yea, c'mon Vic. Pin me down." You sarcastically imitated. You rolled your eyes and smirked. This is ridiculous. Where the fuck is my dad. You completely ignored the fact that Henry moved closer to you, and you guys were now face to face. "I like that you're so stern, princess. It's cute when you play hard to get. Vic, pin her the fuck down. Now!" He demanded. Victor, clearly nervous as shit, grabbed your arms and had them locked behind your back. "Let me the fuck go!" You screamed. You heard Victor whisper, "I'm so sorry..." When you heard this, you stopped struggling. You realized that he seemed genuinely sorry, especially since he was red as a damn tomato when Henry yelled at him. The other two goons laughed with Henry as they all walked back to their car. "Victor, c'mon, now!" Henry shouted from a distance away. "Okay okay just wait a sec!" A nervous Victor yelled back. "Hey Y/N I'm really sorry, about that, but I wanted to know if you'd wanna go out sometime..? I've kinda started liking you since we met in theater class." He was anxiously rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand, and his left hand was in his pocket. "Oh, yea. Sure, Vic. I'd love to. Sounds great." "Cool. See ya 'round, Y/N." We shared a small, quick smile before he disappeared in the blue car. I was worried about, but also intrigued by this poor, cute, blondie boy from theater class.
Belch:
You have become really good friends with Belch and even the rest of the Bowers Gang since the day Belch gave you a ride to school. You were just gathering the rest of your things out of your locker before you went home, so you could finish homework over the weekend, when you heard cackling from behind you. You turned around to see your best friends, Bowers and the goons, and you approached them. "Hey guys! What's the plan for today?" You asked. "Uhh not sure. Your house free?" Henry spoke up. You guys always hung out. Usually at your house, but they always asked if your house was free anyways. You're always left home alone since your parents are working until the late hours of the night. "Yea. It's free. Wanna give me a ride there and we can all chill?" You asked with a goofy grin. "Yea yea. C'mon guys, let's go." Belch answered, seeming more flustered than usual. You all hopped into the TransAm, and sped off until you reached your house. You went in and got comfortable, and put on a movie. During the movie you saw Belch move in closer to you. At first it was normal, but then his arm was around you. You blushed something fierce, and felt the butterflies in your stomach. You rested your head on his shoulder, and he played with your hair until the movie was over. When it ended you asked, "You guys like the movie?" Everyone kinda just answered yea, or nodded their heads yes, but Patrick said, "Yea, but I think you and Reggie over here liked making out a little more." Belch punched him in the shoulder. "We weren't making out bro!" He shouted, blushing a bit. You both stood up, and left the room. Belch took your hand and led you to your room. "Hey, something wrong?" You asked. "Oh, n-no. I just had a question." "Oh ok. Go for it." You replied with a smile. "You wanna...maybe..go out with me..?" He asked nervously. "Aww, Belch! I would love to!" You exclaimed. You hugged him tight, and when you pulled away, he placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I love you Y/N. I have since the day I gave you that ride." "I love you too Belch. I've loved you since then too." When you opened the door to walk out and back into the other room, you saw all the guys listening to everything, and you all couldn't stop laughing. Everything was perfect now that I had the best friends, and hopefully soon, boyfriend.