01- What The Heck?

JIMIN'S POV
—CLASSROOM—

Here am I now sitting in the room called classroom that is built within the hell called school. God I hate going to school, but I hate doing dishes more, so technically I prefer to be in school, but listening to teachers rant about subjects is quiet boring, but I can bear it.

Anyway, class ended with a ting of the bell and immediately I was scooped into a hug by Hoseok, a dancer in this school and is famous for it.

"Yah! Can't breath…" I muttered and he immediately let go,

"I have news for you!" He exclaimed as he pulled me out of the room,

"What is it?" I asked as I tried not to run into the students in the hall,

"Yoongi came back!" I sighed when I started imagining things they'll be doing in front of me,

"I hope I won't encounter you two smooching on each other. Yuck." He laughs out loud,

"Trust me Jimin, if you find the one you really love, you won't give a damn to those people judging you." I shrugged,

"Then I hope that person won't appear in my life."

—END OF THE SCHOOL DAY—

Waiting for Hoseok and Yoongi, I got a phone text from one of them.

FROM: Hoseokie🐴
Yah Jiminie pabo! I have a date with Yoongi, so go home alone!😇😇

I stared at my phone screen in disbelief.

'An evil message with angelic emojis?'

I shook my head and decided not to reply him. I don't have anything to say to him anyway. I bet he won't have time replying to my message.

I started walking to my home and it started to get dark. I clutched tighter to my backpack's straps as I silently cursed at the couple.

'Damn those couple. Making me wait then making my sacrifice of time go to vain. Now I have to go home alone in this dark.'

Suddenly heavy footsteps can be heard behind me, making my heart beat fast. I took a turn that I had no idea where it'll lead me to and as I took more turns, I reached a dead end, and the footsteps behind me stopped.

I slowly looked behind me and saw a guy wearing all black and my eyes widened.

'Please don't hurt me...'

I heard him fiddling something and he was actually taking off his mask and cap, revealing an angelic and defined face.

"Hey, cutie. Wanna date?"