11 - Unconscious

//JIMIN//
//JIMIN AND JIN'S HOUSE//

I stood there glued on my spot as Jungkook walked past me, his cold tone and the sentence he said with that tone haven't left my mind yet.

"But I didn't tell you to save me.'

I clenched my jaw as I scoff. Right. Why did I even save him? I hate him anyway, I should've just left him.

Two hours had past and Jin hyung came home, looking worried sick.

"Jimin, have you see Jungkook? Namjoon said he left the house crying." I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt a slight guilt inside me,

"Yeah. He was here a while ago. But he stormed out of the house." I heard him sigh heavily,

"Just stay here, okay? The rain's got heavier. I'll go look for him." I stood up, grabbing my coat and putting on my shoes,

"I-I'll go with you hyung." He nods and we exited the house, not forgetting to lock the door.

I opened my umbrella and me and hyung parted way to find Jungkook faster. I was walking past the coffee shop when I saw a crowd forming in the middle of the street.

As I walked closer, I heard them whispering.

"Oh my, poor child. He looked so young."

I squeezed my way in and my eyes widen in shock that I let go of my umbrella.

"Damn, no... Jungkook..." I ran to him and saw blood continuously gushing out of his head,

"SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE, PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling tears threatening to spill,

"Please Jungkook, not now. Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I continuously whispered sorry until the ambulance took him away from me, leaving me in the street crying in guilt.

I dialled in my phone Jin hyung's number and shakily I placed my phone against my ear, my tears streaming down to my cheeks like waterfalls.

"Hyung..."