Prologue: A Royal Wedding

Ahem! Welcome and greetings to you traveler from many dimensions, realm, and different timelines across the universe. It seems that you have encountered a realm of mysterious and mystic legends...legends that unfold what few people have heard. Today...I'll tell you the story of a Kingdom who suffered a lot of causalities, problems, death, and of course tragedies upon many innocent lives. This Kingdom...known as the Mushroom Kingdom, the land that holds the balance between what is the Star Spirits with the realm on the land that sustains life. The Kingdom that has been blessed with the Stars to hold treasures, and artifacts that can bring peace or chaos upon the Realm of Life. This Kingdom holds many tales, and past events that could be spread around the every world and even dimensions across the ears of the spirits. The Kingdom was always ruled by a fair ruler, a Princess who will become Queen upon finding True love to create life to continue the generation of prosperity and peace; A King who will be chosen by the citizens, the Queen, and of course the Star Spirits to rule alongside the fair ruler and guide everyone for safety and wisdom. However...many people across different Kingdoms desire something from the Mushroom one...a desire that soon enough turned into lust and then a megalomaniac ambition. The reason? This Kingdom was under huge protection from the above, held secrets that only royalty could know and people with tainted mind was seduced by their own greed and ambition which led to War and tragedy just for a simple word that spread through the wind. Because of the hatred, and many heated battles fought along the time, the land of the mortals separated even more and many Kingdoms were born after that. Thanks to the corruption that suffered many people, the Spirits decided to hear the pleads of many people on dark times of need, so that way...their filthy mind could be put at ease. The treasures and artifacts guarded by the Royalty of the Mushroom Kingdom were sealed away and scattered across the forbidden parts of the Kingdom so that way any kind of tragedy could be avoided. The objects that tell the past tales of this Kingdom could only be accessed by the true heroes of the Kingdom...heroes who have nothing but rightness, and purity in their heart. Darkness, Filth, negative, and corruption are powerful feelings that could taint anyone hearts or minds... nothing could stop it. The Star Spirits could stop it? A question that no one knows the answer. A question that is held by many books and theories of foolish people. It seems that those kinds of thoughts will never be answered...never....

This....this is the tale of the renewed Mushroom Kingdom. A Kingdom with a new King after so much of being absent. A Princess who finally will be the rightful Queen of the Kingdom and will guide his subjects towards the true answer. This is a story of Love.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Darkness..."

"The Ztar..."

"Everything is going well."

"Let your hatred be your strength...King Koopa"

"All those times...Plans foiled."

"Stopped by that foolish King and his knights"

"Consume everything..."

"Consume you worst enemy..."

"LET EVERYTHING BE IN RUINS!!!"

...

...

...

Everything was going dark. He didn't know what happened, and had no idea why he was losing consciousness. His breath was getting raspier, and losing sight every time he exhaled. He could taste the blood on his mouth...what was going on? The peaceful Toad Town was in ruins, everything is on fire, and he couldn't stop it...neither his brother. The princess.... Where was she? Was she safe? Is the castle still intact?