34 | saved [2]

SAVED [2]

△▲△▲△

continuos of "bullied"...

shawn mendes

i was taking a vlog with my favorite camera until i heard someone muffling for help. the sounds came from the dark alley.

being the brave guy i am, i ran to see what had happened. i pointed my camera angle to the scenes, thanks to my camera flashlight, and saw a guy almost rape a girl.

"oi!" i shouted, dropping my bag and my camera on top recording everything for a proof what the guy had done to the innocent girl.

i pushed him away from the girl and she quickly hid behind me, sobbing.

"ooo, look we have here." he tried punched me but i dodged it.

i did a sidekick but he grabbed my leg to defense himself then he twist it causing me to winced and fell to the floor. i quickly use my other leg to kick his face.

you [reader]

i stood behind the stranger away from jack. i wanted to escape but i can't leave my hero alone.

they got into serious fight and i screamed for them to stop when jack keep punching the stranger.

without thinking, i grabbed jack's arm. but he was too strong

suddenly, his elbow jabbed my face hard, causing my head to hit the wall beside. it hurts like a freaking bitch.

then, the pain overwhelmed me. my visions starting to get blurry. within a seconds, the pitch black welcomed me.

jack gilinsky

i heared a bang after i accidentally jabbed y/n. i turned around to see she fainted with blood on her head.

i put the stranger down and i started to get panicked because both of them knocked out.

"fuck! what had i done!" i screamed with anger and touch y/n's face, "i'm so sorry, baby."

i started to feel anxious and scared. i ran away from the scenes, hoping no one saw it but before that i saw the camera and i crashed it immediately.

kelsey calamine

y/n haven't call me from just now. i started to get so worried because she promised to call me when she get home safely but she didn't eversince.

i tried to called her but she didn't pick up.

should i call her parents?

i dialled her mother and within a seconds she picked up.

"hello?"

"mrs. y/ln. is y/n homed?" i asked, feeling a bit nervous out of a sudden.

"no. my daughter is at your house right?" her mom asked.

"she was but the thing is she went home half and hour ago and she promised to call me when she is homed but i haven't heard from her."

"have you tried to call her or something?"

"i did call and leave a few messages to her but she didn't pickup nor reply."

"really? i'm starting to get worried now. she never like this."