First Part

Y/N's POV

"Mama it's my 10th birthday!" I exclaimed and jumped into my mom's arm. I celebrate with my mom, my older sister Imelda, and my dad who was a musician.

"Oh it is!" Imelda came running with a cake in her hands, she is 13 years old.

"Happy birthday baby sister!" She kissed my cheek and gave me a balloon. "Our little baby is growing up now hm?" I turned my head to the door to see Papa arrived with a gift box.

"Papa!!" I hugged him and Mama and Imelda went to him. "How was work, mi amor?" Mom asked him.

"Everything was fine Amor, don't need to worry." Dad kissed mom's cheek. "Ewww!!" Me and Imelda said in unison. Mom and dad just laughed.

"Papa what is that?"

"What is what Y/N?"

I pointed to the box he was carrying and he chuckled. "This is for my youngest baby girl who is celebrating her birthday." He explained and gave me the gift.

"Gracias Papa!"

"Aren't you gonna open it sweetie?" Mom asked and I immediately teared the gift wrapper. They all chuckled because of my childish moves.

I paused for a moment and watched my gift from inside that box.

It was a guitar

It was a guitar. I grabbed it and strum the strings. "I-is this mine papa?for real?" I asked still looking at the guitar.

"I already knew that you love using my guitar, so I thought that I would buy your own."

I hugged my own guitar before hugging them.

"Muchas gracias Papa!" It was the best birthday gift I had and I couldn't ask for anything more.

"How about you play some música sis?" Imelda suggested. I didn't know any song yet.

"I don't know any songs yet Imelda." I told her. "Just make some soft tunes mija."

I sat on the floor with my new guitar. Papa, Mama and Imelda were waiting for me to play. I decided to make some soft music tunes.

I played the tune beautifully and started to feel the music. I ended it with a last strum of my guitar. They were all shock. Dad smiled and carried me on his shoulder.

"I think my little Y/N is gonna be a musician like his papa!" Dad said and I just laughed. "How did you manage to play that good?" Imelda asked.

"I just feel the music."

"That's my daughter!"

The day passed. I enjoyed it like it was my last and I couldn't stop holding my guitar.

Years passed....

"Papa!" I shouted seeing Papa outside with the town's most feared man, Señor Berto Villa. I ran downstairs and hugged him. Mama and Imelda were surrounded by some guards and Señor Berto was pointing a gun to Papa.

"S-señor Berto-dont hurt my papa. He is the only one keeps our familia safe." I told the man but he just laughed.

"Maybe you should just take his place mija?" As soon as Papa heard that he hugged me. "Señor Berto, don't hurt my child."

"That's why you should stop playing when its night. Your disturbing my sleep Señor L/N, and I wont let it happen again another night!!!"

"But it is Papa's living! To give us f-!"

"Shut it you little brat!!!" The guy pointed at me.

"Señor please..dont hurt my child..."

Dad sighed.

"You can take me instead."He added.

"Very well."

I heard Mama and Imelda cried from afar. Papa ran to Mama and gave her a kiss and a big hug, same to Imelda. He went to me and kneeled down.

"Mija, Papa's gonna go now."

I started to tear up.

"No papa! Don't leave us!" I hugged him. I looked at Papa and he was already crying. He kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't stop loving music ok mija? Papa will always love you my little angel." He hugged me one last time.

He was pulled away by some guards and they grabbed my arms.

"Let me go! Don't hurt papa!" I started to cry.

Dad kneeled infront of Señor Berto. Mom closed Imelda's eyes and I was already crying. Señor Berto pointed the gun at Papa.

"Por favor Señor Berto! Don't kill Papa!!" I shouted in anger.

I heard that he was already in position. I stared at Papa who was still kneeling infront the cruel man. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't forget me mija."

With that, he shot Papa.

I flinched at the sound. Once I opened my eyes, Papa was on the floor with blood on his body.

"P-papaa!!!!!!"

"I guess our work here done.." Señor Berto said and walked away with his guards. We crawl all the way to Papa. I was in a crying mess.

After that incident, I never played my guitar ever since...

A/N
Hey guys! Follow me on Wattpad and don't forget to give a vote in each and every chapters. In the next chapter, Y/N will be 19 ok. That's all thank you.
👇👇👇