Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

"Hmm...milk cheese or natural cheese?" I was almost done buying the food needed at home. I was already walking the sidewalks with the foods in my basket. There weren't a lot of people here which is weird. Mostly people walk by here.

I decided to walk again till something caught my eye. A flower shop. There were flowers in display as I eyed each and every one of them. No one has ever given me my favorite flower, well there were some guys who gave me but they never knew my favorite type of flower so I always reject them.

"Hola señorita! Came to see these beautiful flowers again?" It was Señor Lance, the owner of the flower shop.

"Si Señor. They all look lovely." I stated with a smile. "I seem to noticed your love for flowers señorita, what flower would you like?" I smiled and stared at my most favorite flower.

The red rose..

"I'd love to have the red rose."

He grabbed a red rose and handed it to me. " Its free señorita! Since you always bring me new customers" Señor Lance stated and that made me smile.

"Gracias!" I walked away and stared at the red rose I was holding. It looked so beautiful. I smelt it's lovely fragrance and walked. While walking, I noticed that a butterfly was on my flower.

The butterfly had beautiful colors and her wings started to shine. I grabbed my flower in my hand and saw the butterfly flying back on top of it.

"You look beautiful little mariposa" I smiled looking at it till it flew away. I remembered what Imelda told me about butterflies earlier.

"They lead you to the best path of your life.."

I saw it flying away and chased after it. I passed by some people and keeps on saying sorry because I keep on bumping onto them. The butterfly was still flying and I always keep my eyes on it while following it.

It started to fly to the other side of town, a part of the place where I don't mostly go. Should I follow it? Or I might get scolded by going here..

Nahhh..I'll follow it. It's just a butterfly. It took minutes for me to keep on following it since were already going in circles.

"When are you gonna stop flying little butterfly?" I asked it already knew that it won't reply. It flew again and went right, I saw it was a dead end wall.

So this is my path in life? In a dead end wall? You lied to me little mariposaaa!!!

I saw it just by a cart and heard loud sounds coming from the right side. There was a curtain and the sound was coming from inside. Should I?

I opened the curtain and peeked inside, there was a way to the right and the loud sounds were coming from in there. This is bad, I shouldn't be here.

I was about to go back till I saw the butterfly enter it, should I still follow it? My curiosity got the best of me. I decided to go in there.

Each steps, the sounds were becoming more and more louder. The butterfly was infront of me and seems to be leading my way. After taking steps, I saw a lot of people dancing and the one thing I didn't hear for a long time.

Music.

Sounds of trumpets, drums, and more instruments were played. It was a colorful place. People were dancing, buying souvenirs, and watch some incredible entertainments. Even I was amazed.

"Woww..."

"Good day señorita! You seem new here!" I turned around and saw an old man. "It is my first time in this place." I stated.

"Well, you should try my delicious crackers! Free for the first timers!" He showed me a plate full of crackers. I grabbed and ate one.

"This tastes amazing!"

Another hand pulled me and showed me an apple shop.

"Try my sweet caramel apples mi lady!"

"Uhhmmm"

"Señorita try my delicious pasta!"

I'm starting to get confused.

"I-uhhh...gotta go!"

I ran away from those vendors and looked at some entertainments. There was a guy who showed us an empty door, when he entered,he was already gone.

"Where did he go?"

Then the guy showed himself from a box and all of us clapped our hands in amusement.

Why didn't I ever visited this part of the town. I sighed and enjoyed the view not till I heard a familiar tune..

There were loud music here but I hear a certain instrument's sound.

It's been years since I've heard the sound of a guitar.

I moved closer to where the guitar was playing and saw a big stage. Many people were there and because of my not so tall height, I couldn't see who's performing on the stage.

The sound of the guitar became louder as the crowd cheered. I excused myself infront of the people that where watching from below the stage.

Once I found a perfect spot for me to watch, I looked to see who was playing.

There was a guy on the stage. He had a mustache and seemed to have a nice voice, he looks pretty cool. He had wide shoulders and a well combed hair.

"We love you Ernesto Delacruz!!"

"So handsome!!!"

"Our musician!!"

People were starting to cheer for this man and me myself was starting to get bored. The guy in the stage spoke for a while.

"And now!let's give a round of applause to my only amigo!" The guy 'Ernesto' said. The crowd went wild again. I was about to leave till a sound of the guitar made me stop.

The music controlled me as I saw another man on the stage.

He had brown eyes, messy hair, and the way he plays with this guitar was outstanding. He had a white and shiny looking guitar that costs like thousands. It's been years since I've heard such soft music played by someone.

He was still strumming his instrument while Ernesto was singing. Does he sing too?

Ernesto stopped for a while...

The guy started to sing...

It was music to my ears...

I watched how he plays and how beautiful his voice is. He looks perfect.