CH-7

NEXT DAY
KENSHI POV
he is standing infront of a Small arena with Chiaia and lashara to witness wan(wahanly) duel.
Arena

He looks around and saw a huge amount of crowd is waiting for the match but something bothering him why did they need to witness the duel

Kenshi:hey what does she need a witness for?
He asked Chiaia
Chiaia: to observe the Integrity of the duel and confirm a winner.
She stated
Kenshi: but they will gain nothing I mean it's just friendly match right?
He said
Chiaia:'sigh' the Challenger probably thinks by defeating Wan, she'll be in lashara-sama's favour"she points towards the Challenger"it's probably those ronin's there.
She said and looked at the female Challenger

Kenshi: are ronin's unassigned seikishi?He asked her while she nods in confirmation Chiaia: the church assigns seikijin to different countries but the number of seikijin allowed has also limited

He asked her while she nods in confirmation
Chiaia: the church assigns seikijin to different countries but the number of seikijin allowed has also limited.
She said
Kenshi: but what about lord y/n seikijin I mean it's bigger than any seikijin and also can change into a armour is it also given from church?
Lashara:haha kenshi do you know anything about "GREAT NAZARICK".
She asked him
Kenshi: well umm a little bit,i Know that it's the most biggest empire and lord y/n is the king.
Kenshi said while scratching his head.
Chiaia: not just biggest it's the most powerful, feared and respected empire no have balls to make this empire as their enemy,even the Church is afraid of GREAT NAZARICK.
She said while Chiaia nods in confirmation
Kenshi: umm but lord y/n is a kind perso....
Lashara: indeed kenshi lord y/n kind but others are not, kenshi "she looks at him with a smile"
The human heart is greedy; it will use religion, color, or any other excuse do justify it's greed.
She said while Chiaia nods her with a smile.
"INDEED"
He, Chiaia and lashara turns around and saw y/n with Esdeath and Saeko.
Y/n: kenshi people have increased their greed Level at that extent where they have forgot humanity, innocent people are safe because, these greedy people still do have fear with the name of God " he smiles and look at the sky"greed in money, wealth,power and everything earthly is the cause of all evil in this world,It is not God's fault.
He said with a bright smile
Kenshi: I see.
He smiles back
Kenshi POV END
Lashara: challenging Wan is the same as doubting my judgement for employees, honestly such thoughtless people!
She said
Y/n: hmm
He looks towards Wan who is getting ready for her duel.
Kenshi: what's that armour.
He points towards the knight like armour