CH-15

As the saying goes sleep is the best meditation but for y/n sigh.
After dealing with those scums he returned to his mansion exhausted due to not getting enough sleep for god sake it's 3 am and those fuckers decided to assassinate him 3am in the morning why just why,he was literally screaming for 10 minutes in anger.

After he reached his Mansion he saw the time 4:00 am and only two word came from his mouth
Y/n: FUCK ME!

He got only two hours well Esdeath and others woke up at 6 am for training, after training they likes to eat his handmade breakfast. Jean food is heavenly but y/n is on another level.
And how can he say no to them so he decides to cook first but then he remembered something.
Y/n: stupid"facepalm" how can I forget that I can also buy food from the system.
H

e said to himself.
Y/n: hmm let see shop"scrolling" food food..... food yes there it is...
[A/n: his system doesn't have an AI]
After buying foods for 8 people including him he sighed in relief.
Y/n: "yawn"at last I can sleep now.
He said while yawning.
Tiny- timeskip
Jeanne woke up first then zero
Jeanne:"yawn" good morning.
She said in daze
Zero& Others: "yawnnnn"good morning.(4x)
Jeanne: Dear..... where's he.
She said in confusion,on seeing that y/n is not there.
Zero: Eve where's he.
She asked her.
Eve: sir is sleeping downstairs on a couch.
She said
Jeanne: eh couch why?
She asked Eve, Eve starts to tell them  everything about assassination,they got mad...pretty mad on hearing this.
Jeanne:"sigh" he should have called us.
Others nods on her words, they know him very well he will do anything to keep them happy and safe.
Esdeath:"smiles" idiot...
She said with a warm smile.
Jeanne:"smiles" Indeed.
Seraphim: he's an idiot"smiles".
All 5: but he's our idiot.
They Said at the same time with a warm smile.
Ulyte POV
Somewhere in Holly Land
Ulyte: output 17%,18%,19%,20%
He said while looking at the huge ass screen which shows our little beloved  doggy suffering from pain.

Ulyte POVSomewhere in Holly LandUlyte: output 17%,18%,19%,20%He said while looking at the huge ass screen which shows our little beloved  doggy suffering from pain

Dagmyer: Agh.

He screams in pain and came out of this machine☝

Ulyte: just 20%? It's exactly the same as last time.
He said simply but inside his mind he is laughing his ass off on seeing how hard this idiot is training so that he can control the Sacred Mecha-lord instead of doll.
He was like

Dagmyer: I can do more than that

He said while gritting his teeth
Ulyte: I admire your spirit, but that is as far as you can strength your natural talent.
He said
Ulyte thought [ admire my ass]
Dagmyer: I won't accept that.
He said while slamming his hands in anger.
Ulyte thought [stupid]
Ulyte:you are one of the few who are given that talent, seikishi-dono.
Dagmyer frowns
Ulyte: only the chosen one can pilot seikishin.
He said
Dagmyer:"che" Are you saying that she's better than me? That...
He gritted his teeth in frustration.
Ulyte thought [ indeed stupid ass]
Ulyte: it's futile to compare powers with one you can't defeat in strength. Thought that is the pride of one who lives as seikishi,but do say so if you have no intentions of following my older Brothers footsteps.
He said
Dagmyer: there are better choice of words for admonishing others, aren't there?
Ulyte smiles
Ulyte: it's almost summer break, how about enjoying the life of a student.
He said.
"Knock""knock"
They heard someone knocking on the door. Ulyte opens the door but there's no one.... except a huge box.
Ulyte: huh.....A parcel maybe?
He then noticed a piece of paper attached on top of it.
Ulyte:hmm..... dagmyer you have a parcel!!
He yelled on seeing dagmyer name on it, dagmyer Walks towards it in confusion.
Dagmyer: parcel....for me?
Ulyte nods his head but what came next scared the hell out of the two, that box is full of heads..... several human heads and there's a letter attached on top of a head and it's says
"NEXT TIME IT WILL BE YOU" dagmyer paled in fear on seeing those words and he knows very well who it is.
Lashara POV
She is chatting with her Aunt through some kind of ball like holographic communication device
???: Don't be such a stranger....At times it's all right to rely on me, your own aunt right?
Said lashara's aunt Flora

she may appear polite and modest at first glance, she is in reality a hedonistic(pleasure seeking) woman

[A/n: Don't judge a book by its cover]
Lashara: I'd rather perish honorably fighting Babalun than rely on Aunt Flora.
She said with a annoyed face.
Flora: I need to talk to you too. So, come over during the upcoming summer break. There are memorable places here for you too right?? And of course I'll cover all the expenses.
Lashara eye's lit up on hearing this.
[A/N: how poor is she hmm]
Chiaia thought[she totally understand lashara-sama's personality] who's standing beside lashara.
Flora: of course I had also invited Aura-sama,lithia-sama,wan-san and dagmyer-dono.
She said with a smile.
Chiaia thought [ nooooo she invited that asshole ] while screaming internally.
Lashara:she already made that many preparations to sink us in.
She said with a helpless smile.
Flora: I'll be waiting then hehe and also I invited Lord y/n.
Chiaia face lit up on hearing this.
Lashara: in other words she just want to meet lord y/n right?
She said
Flora: oh and by the way if you are some how unable to make it fufu I might tell your childhood stories to your friends..... everything about this photogr....
Before she can finish her words lashara smash the device to smithereens in anger.
Lashara: AGH THAT'S WHY I HATE HER.
SHE SCREAMS IN ANGER.

ENJOY