Skin and bone •••••••••••••

Chan held the small of Jeongins back as they walked down the hallway

Chan held the small of Jeongins back as they walked down the hallway. Chan kept his eyes focused and forward. His eyes scanned the faces they'd pass and flick between them and Jeongins cute features. Jeongin sensed Chan's uneasiness and wrapped his hand around Chan's. "Don't be so guarded." Jeongin lightly scolded. Chan looked down at their interlocking hands. Jeongins palm was covered by a bunchy sweater paw. It was adorable. Chan squeezed Jeongins hand and decided to take his advice. They reached Seungmin's room and he let them in quickly. "So, you two good now?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin nodded and Chan looked down, ashamed that someone else knew of his incompetence. "Jeongin, here's a mock up of the map. We're debating on which exit to enter, but I figured you could help us decide." Seungmin started. Seungmin and Jeongin talked for a while about plans and potential obstacles. Chan was overall bored and couldn't care less about the planning. He trusted Seungmin, and to be honest, he could deal without the stress it would cause. He would rather do the grunt work, maybe get some of his raw energy out. Chan found himself staring at Jeongin with lust at one point. He blushed, but didn't avert his eyes. He checked Jeongin out, top to bottom, and licked his lips. He wondered why he was having these thoughts. He felt like his pure and innocent love for Jeongin had begun to turn into something lustful. He wasn't against it, but he feared Jeongins reaction. He decided to not inform Jeongin of these thoughts until they got a little more affectionate toward another. Chan knew he could slowly ease Jeongin into doing more passionate things with him, just really cautiously. He didn't want to scare him away. "Are you sure?" Chan heard Jeongin asked worriedly. It made Chan reevaluate his thoughts. He didn't want to hear those words from Jeongins mouth when he wasn't 100% sure he could ease his worries. "Yeah." Seungmin said with confidence, something Chan didn't have at the moment. "Alright." Jeongin settled. Chan didn't know what they had just agreed on, but he was sure it would work out anyway. "I'll assemble a team by tomorrow night. We're going to get Felix." Seungmin boasted proudly. Chan and Jeongin left the room and begun the journey back to their quarters. Jeongin had already been there for a few days, but he already felt at home. He hugged Chan's arm as they walked. Chan thought it was nice. They reached their designated hallway, but stopped before they went any further. There was a figure leaning against their door. Chan grabbed Jeongins hand and started to turn them around. Chan wanted to leave and lock themselves in Seungmin's room. He wanted to protect Jeongin. "Wait!" Jeongin hissed as he pulled his arm out of Chans grasp. "It's Minho Hyung!" Jeongin realized. Jeongin ran up to him and tapped his arm. "Hello hyung." Jeongin greeted. Chan fumed behind him and Minho saw that he wasn't exactly welcomed at the moment. "Just wanted to make sure Chan was okay, but I'll come back later." Minho stated as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah. Later." Chan said shortly. Chan nudged Minho aside and dragged Jeongin into the room. He shut the door without giving Minho a second glance and pulled Jeongin in for a hug. He held Jeongin for a few minutes before he couldn't smell Minho outside the door anymore. "I'll talk to him." Chan caved. Jeongin smiled and kissed Chan's lips. It was a long and sweet kiss that neither of them wanted to end, but the need for sleep and comfort in each others arms over took them and they tucked themselves under the covers and reveled in each other's warmth.
———————————————————————
A/N: do you guys like daily updates? My other story is more like one long update a month or so, while this one is like short updates daily
😛😛😛

———————————————————————A/N: do you guys like daily updates? My other story is more like one long update a month or so, while this one is like short updates daily😛😛😛

Y'all Felix is hawt 😜