chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY
Johnny's POV
I walked down the hallways to find Nadia. I walked straight and I saw her grabbing her books from her locker. I came up to her and said "Hey Nadia" I laughed nervously. "Why are you here?" She rolled her eyes. "I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything hurtful to you. Maybe I had alot in mind and I couldn't control what I said. I'm sorry. Please forgive me"
-
*yesterday's flashback at the lounge room*
Nadia's POV
"Hey, it's alright. You can talk to me about it. I'm here. I'm always here to help" I said. He wiped his tears and said "Or are you gonna make fun of me? Do you like it to see me like this? Huh? I really don't need you right now. Just leave me alone. " Johnny rolled his eyes , grabbed his bag and walked away. Is he serious right now? I'm just trying to help! And this is what I get?? I knew I shouldn't try.
-
*back to normal*
Johnny's POV
"I got really offended by it. What you said haunts me until I went to bed. You never said that to me before so I was shook. But anyways, I know you didn't mean to. You're going through alot of stuffs and I understand." She smiled. "Thank you! You understands me. I like that" I winked. "Oh my... ok". She looked at me with a weird face.
-
Ashton's POV
"Babe, yesterday when I was doing my homework, Johnny came and yelled at me" Kenzie said while playing with my hair. "What did he say?" I asked . "Maybe he's just so mad jealous because I'm dating you. He said he wants me back tho. I said no and then he started to say a bunch of mean stuffs to me" She stopped playing with my hair and looked at me in the eyes. "His ass is so done. Just wait here babe, I'm gonna go find him" . She smiled.
-
I walked down the hallways and saw him with Nadia. The pathetic bitch. "Wassup my man" I playfully punched Johnny's hand. "What do you want? He rolled his eyes. "You tell me. You said bunch of mean stuffs to my girl? Who the fuck do you think you are?" I pushed him to the locker. "Ashton leave him alone he didn't do anything" Nadia said while pulling my hands off him. "Shut up, you pathetic orange head. This is none of your business. Go away". I pushed her , she tripped and fell. "Ooh don't you dare touch her" He pushed me back. And the game begins. We started to fight and punched each other.
-
Lauren's POV
Me and Hayden were walking down the hall while eating cinnamon roll that Hayden bought. It was really sweet and good. "Hey, I gotta go to my locker and find Nadia. I'll see you after class" I said. "Alright, see you too" He said and walked away. Where is Nadia? Haven't seen her since the first period. On my way to my locker, I saw a lot of people standing in a circle . It's like they're watching something. Everyone also is recording something and I couldn't see clearly. I come closer and I heard someone saying "I never said mean stuffs to your girlfriend! I was just mad at her! She made a lie about me! Was it so wrong for me to yell at her for what's right??" I realised, Johnny told me he had an argument with Kenzie yesterday. I pushed everyone away and when I was in the middle of everyone, I can clearly see what was going on. Johnny and Ashton were punching each other and Nadia sits in the corner of the circle , massaging her leg while tears dripping off her face. I frozed. What the fuck is happening? "STOP!!" I screamed. All eyes are on me. "Oh great, another Orlando. Just so you know, your brother is an asshole. That's it, I'm out of here" Ashton said and kicked Johnny's legs. I looked at Johnny. His lips is bleeding and there's bruise all over his face. I run to him and immediately hug him and cried literally in front of everyone. He lean on one of the lockers and said "Thanks, Laur." He smiled. "Thank god I found you! Can't imagine what would happened if I didn't stop him!" I said. I looked behind and I saw Nadia. Oh snap! I forgot about her! I come up to her and said "Nadia what happened?" While looking at her massaging her legs. "I tripped and now my legs hurt. It's no big deal. Just hurt a little bit. Go check on John, don't worry about me. Just need a little massage and I'll be okay" She smiled. 
-
Johnny's POV
When Ashton left , I was laying on the floor. When I realised everyone was looking, especially Lauren with her watery eyes, I quickly get up, sat on the floor and lean one of the lockers. I'm so glad Lauren was there. Even I don't know what would happened if she wasn't there. I love my sister so much. She is the most caring sister ever. After she checked on Nadia, she came up to me again and give me a long hug. Everyone is still staring and recording us. Lauren looked at them and said "Show's over guys. Go away. NOW" . Everyone started walking and whispering. I'm used to it. "We're gonna go to the office, call mom & go home. You NEED to explain everything" Lauren said while touching my face. She helped me get up and hold my left hand because my right leg hurts so bad I can't even walk.
———
hey guys!! sorry for a really short chapter. i hope yall enjoyed it tho! next chapter is coming tomorrow so stay tuned 🤩🙌🏼