chapter 5

Annie's POV
I feel so bad. I dont have good feelings about this. Johnny is such a good person and does not deserve this at all. What am I doing? I'm literally doing this just to have a boyfriend? That's just so stupid. Yesterday, after what he told me... I feel like.... I don't know.. I just feel really bad. But Kenzie is my friend. Even when she's bitchy with me sometimes, but she is still my friend.
-
Nadia' POV
I walked down the hallways to get to my locker. Suddenly I bumped into a boy that i've never seen before. He dropped all of his books. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I helped him pick up his books. Few seconds after that, we looked at each other. "Hi.. I'm Joey...Joey Birlem. I'm new here" He gave his hand expecting a hand shake. "Hi! I'm Nadia Turner but just call me Nadia or Nads. You lost?" I shaked his hand. "Um yeah kinda.. I need to get to my math class. Mr Bob?" He showed me his schedule. "Lucky you, I'm in that class too. Follow me." He smiled and we walked to class together.
-
"So let me tell you something about our math teacher. He's friendly. Very. But he doesn't actually explain much & clearly...and those who learned maths with him gets at least a C. Because they basically have no idea what they're doing. Unless you can understand things by studying yourself. But me, I usually study with my other friends" I smiled. "Wow.. sounds nothing like my old teacher. My old teacher was very very fierce. Doesn't finish her homework? She'll threw the whole table outside the window. But Mr Bob sounds great..actually. I'm also pretty bad at maths. Maybe I can join you guys studying?" He asked. "Well of course! I'll introduce you to my friends during lunch" .
-
Joey's POV
*At Lunch*
Nadia is so excited to introduce me to her friends. She jumped in excitement and pulled my hand. "Okay! So these amazing people are my friends! This one in the white plain shirt, that's Johnny Orlando. He's popular and..nice. Next to him, that's Lauren Orlando. Johnny's little sister. Very sweet and friendly !! Then we have Hayden Summerall , a dumb bitch. Jk! And then we ha"- She stopped talking. Few seconds later, "Annie Leblanc? What is she doing here?" She sounds mad. "Nads, relax. She joined our group like last night" Hayden said. "No. Why? You forgot what she did to me? Or you're pretending like you don't even remember it happened?" Nadia crossed her arms. "I'm sorry about what I did to you before. I changed now." Annie looked down. "You said that like a million of times. First, You did that to me. Now who's your target?" She rolled her eyes. I really don't know what was going on. I don't even know who Annie is and what happened until Nadia is so mad that Annie joined her group. "You came to my party yesterday. I thought everything was cool." She said. "I came because of Lauren. This is unacceptable." Nadia sat infront of Johnny and gave me a hand sign to sit beside her aka in between her and Annie. "Forget it. This is Joey Birlem. Call him Joey. He's new and would like to join our group." She looked at me and smile. "Uhh I think we have enough people.." Hayden said . "Oh really? You're gonna pick Annie over Joey? Oh I know! Cause you like her don't you? Of course you would pick her over Joey" She said while opening her water cap . "Maybe you and Joey are too lame to join this group. That's why. You can leave if you hate Annie." He rolled his eyes. "GLADLY" Nadia stood up and walked out of the cafeteria without looking behind. Everyone started staring at me so I quickly get up and follow her.
-
Johnny's POV
"Hayden what the fuck was that?" I asked. "She was being rude to Annie." He replied. "Nadia is our friend. Ever since Annie got closer to us, you're getting way too mean." I said. "She was attacking Annie first. It wasn't my fault at all!!" He said. "She attacked Annie because of what Annie did to her before. Maybe what happened to her still makes her sad until today. So maybe you should talk to her NICELY. And that new kid Joey. Dude he's new and you called him lame.  Nadia has been your friend for like 5 years. Joey is a new student here. Imagine how would they feel? You need to fucking open your eyes Hayden. I know you're happy that you FINALLY talked to Annie and you became closer to her. But don't forget about your old goddamn friends." I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag and leave.
-
Annie's POV
With the words they said to my face, makes me realised. Who the fuck am i? Am I the old evil Annie, or now i'm the good Annie? Or i'm still the old evil Annie? This makes me realised how selfish I am. Destroying people's lives just for me to feel comfortable. Did I ever think of other people's feelings? I don't think so. I hurted Nadia and I regret it so much. If I actually regret it, then why am I doing this to Johnny? Kenzie treats me like shit. If I bailed on her now, she'll definitely gonna kill me. Should I keep this plan going? Or I'm gonna fully change? "I honestly don't know what to say. I feel bad for Nadia. She has been with us for almost 5 years and now look... Annie came in and you're just acting like Nadia's the one who is new. Ok, the group is not important. What's important is that you forgot about your friendship with her. And that's just so sad. You guys were so close. Now someone came into your life, you just immediately forget about her & doesn't care about her anymore? Sorry Hayden but you're a disappointment" Lauren said and left. And there is just me and Hayden. Me and Hayden looked at each other. Im scared that I ruined their friendship. I really don't want that to happen.
-
hi! new character !! also, if you wanna know Nadia's past with Annie, keep on reading! also please don't forget to vote. your kind comments about my book means literally alot to me. much love <3