i. | house sorting

"when I saw her for the first time I've already knew she was a trouble"

Her outfit was black. From the neck to ankles. Big black golf in high waist black pants. Tall and skinny. Long, neat and delicate hair in hazel color (may be brighter as you look at them in the sunny afternoon) fall on her back, took behind the right ear. The color of ripe cherry on the lips. Strong cheekbones. Heavily-lidded eyes.

Most of the people who were there saw her for the first time. The greater majority. More or less, she looked 22 years old but the truth was that she was just 16.

She was waiting.

On station.

With old book in her hand.

Her focus was on the watch. As the train was late, her pressure rose. Punctuality was something she valued above everything else.

The crowd and panic of the first years were unbearable. Noise. Screams. Laugh.

"I'm sorry!"

The girl looked down after she was pushed. Her book fell to the ground and all papers from it fell out. The boy who apologized automatically began to collect all things. She rolled her eyes, before kneeling to help him.

"Wait. It's my fault. Let me, grab it" then she felt his touch on her hands, stopping her from collecting. Impressive.

When he raised up his head, finally she was able to see the blonde man's face. His blue eyes were so soft. There was something about him, something that intrigued even the almost emotionless girl like her.

"I'm Cedric, by the way. Cedric Diggory" he handed her the book, before holding out his hand to give her a shake.

"Anais. Anais Rosier" she gave him a firm shake, with a delicate smile.

The sound of the breaking train interrupted in their little chat at what Cedric chuckled. Anais didn't know what to think about him. Yes. She had trusting problems and was a cold type of people but she promised herself to be less sassy in the new school. For now, it has been quite easy.

"Maybe you will sit with us in one compartment?" Cedric pointed at his friends coming in the train.

"I don't know" she responded, hesitantly.

"I insist" Anais smiled at his words, not saying anything.

"I take it, as yes"

Diggory grabbed her bags, as she walked in the train and followed his new friend. It was full of escaped animals, and other stuffs. Chaos on every step. She just wanted to learn some needed stuffs in her own compartment but her intention was too much important to her.

"This is Anais. Anais, that's Elizabeth, Robert and David" he introduced them to her, starting from the blonde haired girl sitting on the left, and ending on two guys sitting opposite Elizabeth. One of them was more skinnier than other, and both of them had dark hair.

Anais took a sit next to the blondie, who welcomed her with a huge smile. You couldn't say this about Robert (or how he's called). A short moment after, she came to their compartment, he whispered something to his friend. Obviously, Anais noticed his movement immediately.

"So, you're new, right?" Cedric, who was sitting opposite her, broke the silence, when the train moved.

"Yes, this will be my first year at Hogwarts" she responded.

"Where do you come from?" Elizabeth asked with this disgusting sweet voice.

"Not your damn business" Anais wanted to tell her that, and end this pointless conversation. "France"