Levi x Pranking!Child!Reader ~ Voices

Request: imagine hanji teaching levi's 3 year old to say really creepy things and talk to things that arent there and levi freaks the fck out then he finds out that it was hanji all along

Warning: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been staring off to the corner of Levi's office for the last 10 minutes and he was watching and trying to figure out what you were looking at. ''Don't worry daddy won't know... he can't see you!'' you smile to the corner of the room happily. Levi raises an eyebrow ''Y/N who are you talking to?'' he wearily asks, you turn to him grinning ''my friend why daddy?'' you respond as if it were a normal thing. He shook his head seeing you turn around and speak to nothing again.

// 4 days later \

Levi was creeped the fuck out, some point during some nights he would hear you giggling and talking to yourself from his room while he was at his desk.

''Daddy doesn't know about you but don't worry we'll run away one day'' he heard you whisper, Levi shot up and went out to fin Hanji. 'She'll know what's wrong with Y/N right? Of course she would fucking hell Levi!' Levi arrived at Hanji's lab bursting in, seeing her hunched over a table full of sheets of paper ''Shitty-glasses! Somethings wrong with Y/N she's fucking talking to herself saying something about running away with some friend, yet I can't see her friend'' Levi said sternly to the scientist who muffled a laugh.

''What is it four-eyes? Are you laughing at the fact my daughter could be going insane!?'' Levi growled, Hanji stopped and looked to him before cackling.

''Levi I taught her to say those stuff, if she's looking to the corner of the room talking to herself I taught her to do that to freak you out'' She laughed, I groaned and walked out.

Arriving back at his office he walked in to see you asleep at his desk, cuddled up with a teddy.