Levi x Reader ~ Flower Girl

Request: Hii! I was wondering if you could write some sweet Levi x reader fluff, where the reader finds some flowers (not magical, just like some regular chamomile or something xD) and decides to make Levi some tea to help him sleep? (I know it sucks but I just love Levi + tea + your writing, goodbye)

Warning: Cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked through the bright hallways of the HQ with a few small Chamomile flowers in your hand. Humming quietly looking out the clear windows to the training grounds you were heading to the kitchen to make Levi some tea. A smile graced your lips as you arrived at the mess hall, making your way through you were careful not to disturb the few soldiers who sat at some tables doing paperwork or who were taking down notes for training. Arriving at the kitchen at the further end of the large hall you strolled into the large kitchen gently placing the flowers onto the counter before you got a kettle, cleaning it out before pouring water into it and letting it heat up.

Leaning against the counter you looked around the small area, multiple sinks, ovens, and storage areas for cold foods were scattered around the room. Cooking utensils hung from small hooks on the wall near the window that was above one of the sinks. Warm sunlight diving in through the glass onto the clean stone floor below you. Walking over to the kettle you gently picked it up after retrieving a small cup for Levi, pouring the water in and continued to make his tea with the flowers you collected earlier.

Eventually, you finished and was left with a nice looking beverage for the Captain, smiling to yourself in victory you started your trip to Levi's office to see if you could catch him there. Arriving outside his office doors a couple of minutes later you rose your hand to the mahogany door and tenderly knocked it three times. ''Name and business'' you heard Levi from the inside making you bite your lip slightly ''It's Y/N sir, I have tea for you'' you say as you hear a grunt come from inside ''come in Y/N'' Levi says before you open the door quietly and walk in closing it behind you.

Turning around to face your superior you saluted, Levi waved it off before you arrived at his desk and gently set down his tea. ''Hm.. Never saw a tea like this.. What is it Y/N?'' Levi looked up to you after glancing at the drink in front of him. ''It's made from Chamomile, surprisingly it helps with health and sleep I only found out that earlier after I got them'' you explain watching the Captain's expression soften before nodding, taking the cup by the rim he sipped it quietly before placing it back down onto his desk. ''It tastes good, thank you Y/N'' He said sitting back in his chair behind his desk before putting his papers to the side neatly. ''Why don't we chat hm? Let's drop the formalities and talk, how does that sound?'' Levi suggested taking off his jacket and folding it leaving it on the back of his chair before facing you again. ''U-uh sure sir if you want'' you say watching him ''what did I say about formalities Y/N.. I wonder if you're even listening sometimes'' Levi's eyes furrowed to your form before noticing you were still standing.

''Nevermind.. Here.. Get a chair and sit next to me'' you nodded at his words and got a chair from the corner of his room, carrying it over you set your temporary chair next to Levi's large one. Sitting down to the Captain you gazed at him for a few seconds, his raven hair neatly done, a white cravat hanging down from his neck as he crossed his legs sipping his tea. ''So... Levi what do you want to talk about? Anything in particular?'' you offer a smile to the male next to you. Levi nods before putting his cup down ''Have you ever liked someone Y/N?'' Levi's question caught you off guard and of course, you do like someone, and you happen to be sitting beside that someone. ''Well I am pretty sure I have feelings for someone I know.. but I've never had any experience with relationships or love so I'm pretty much lost in the subject'' you say scratching the back of your neck smiling slightly as you feel Levi's eyes on you. Silence soon fills the room for a few seconds.

''Tell me how you feel when you're with that person, maybe I could help you with your feelings'' Levi stated plainly, truth be told he was hoping you had feelings for him but something was telling him it was probably one of your friends you liked and it hurt him to think of you liking someone else. ''O-okay well..'' you start resting your hands on your knees looking to the desk in front of you ''when I'm with him I feel... really happy.. I just feel safe when he's there with me and the others... I would try my best to protect him but he's way stronger than me anyways.. I just want him to be happy... he deserves to be'' you say while your face reddens more from every word '' I think he's really cute.. and handsome'' you admit before hearing Levi let out a silent chuckle, looking up to the male he was already gazing at you.

''You definitely have feelings for this person, you're in love Y/N'' it was painful for Levi to say that when there's a large chance you might not like him but your happiness came first before his own. ''Who is it that you like?'' Levi examined again, your eyes widened ''o-oh! uhm...'' you nervously stuttered 'damn Y/N how did you not see this coming! Fuck fuck fuck!' you mentally scold yourself ''Y/N you know I won't tell anyone, I'm not an immature brat like the others'' Levi pressed making you more nervous, finally giving in ''fine Levi... I like you'' you mumble quietly from embarrassment, silence begins to flood the room.

''I-I think I'll leave..'' you gulp beginning to stand up but something caught your wrist, snapping your eyes downwards you saw Levi holding onto your wrist looking up to you with pleading eyes before snaking it down and gently taking your hand in his surprisingly soft one. ''Stay with me'' he barely whispered you nodded wearily sitting back down beside him. Levi didn't let go of your hand, instead, he softly rubbed patterns on it with his thumb ''I like you too Y/N'' he admitted trailing his silver orbs to meet your E/C ones. You smiled widely sitting up ''really?'' you asked, Levi nodded smiling slightly at you. Without warning, you jumped and hugged him tightly catching him off guard.

''Bloody hell calm down..'' Levi said letting you hug him before he pulled you onto his lap wrapping his arms around you. ''I didn't think you would actually like me so when I told you I panicked and went to leave'' you said into his chest cuddling up to him. Levi hummed in response resting his chin on the top of your head as you twiddled with his soft cravat, enjoying the moment of silence the two of you shared. Letting his arms drape over your body protectively as you leaned into his touch. ''Tch.. I love you brat'' Levi says kissing the top of your head ''love you too Levi'' you giggle smiling, silence fills the room once again.

''You think I'm cute... I'm manly as fuck what are you talking about?'' Levi kills the silence suddenly making you laugh ''and you try your best to protect me hm Y/N?'' he teases as your head snaps up looking at him like you witnessed a murder ''yeah I try!'' you defend. Levi smirks ''Cute... You're like a small puppy, all bark but no bite feisty little thing aren't you?'' he continues making you go red in the face ''woof'' you giggle noticing Levi looking to your eyes before your lips, staring at them for a few seconds.

''You alright cap?'' you ask looking at his expression, Levi snaps his steely gaze to your eyes nodding hesitantly. ''H-Have you ever kissed someone before?'' he asked, shaking your head no it tilted to the side slightly from confusion. ''Can I kiss you Y/N?'' Levi asked, your lips parted slightly ''sure Levi..'' you smiled to him ''b-but I've never kissed anyone before w-what if I screw up? Knowing me I probably would heh..'' you chuckle bitterly ''I don't wanna ruin it for you-'' Levi places his finger over your mouth ''do you ever stop panicking? you're fine, it's not like I'm going to go and bitch to four-eyes or something tch'' Levi rolls his eyes. ''O-okay!'' you squeak soon enough seeing Levi slowly lean in towards your face quickly making your heart beat at a skyrocketing rate.

Soon enough you felt soft warm lips on your own, Levi had his eyes closed and had pressed his lips to yours leaning his head to the side slightly. Your face exploded into a blush before you squeaked, closing your eyes you kissed him back nervously putting your arm around his neck while he had his arms enclosed around your hips pulling you closer to his toned body. You felt Levi nip your lower lip making you jump. He took this chance and slipped his tongue inside your mouth, tasting the tea from him you smiled against him. Standing up from his chair Levi wrapped your legs around his hips as he sat you on his desk.

Eventually pulling apart due to air Levi stared at your pink tainted cheeks smirking at your flustered state ''Now that wasn't bad, was it?'' he teased, you bit your lip nodding looking to his cravat that had loosened around his neck. ''Good.. Now let's go get dinner, you're alright to sit with me if you want or whenever you feel like it'' Levi said helping you off his desk before he got his jacket and slipped it on. ''Let's go captain~'' you purred to him as you both head out.