Chapter One

Chapter One:
|My Regular life|

________________________________________

~Reading Key~

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Your Last Name

(Y/M/N) = Your middle name

(N/N) = Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Color (Your hair will have a dyed streak of a blue)

(F/C) = favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite fruit

(Y/H/T) = Your hometown

More will be added with time

___________________________

Before when I was younger, I'd always enjoyed the stories my father would tell me on nights I couldn't sleep.Heck, even now I remember but...

They was just stupid fairy tales back then...

______

"Once long ago, there's was an ancient civilization who was the greatest out of all. Here there were no sickness, no evil thoughts, only knowledge and peace. They were ruled over by the great king who named his kingdom-"

"Atlantis" the man's wife chimed in, rolling her eyes while their daughter laughs.

Her mother chuckled some and starts to braid the young girl's hair as she continued the story off.

"The king was happy that his kingdom was flourishing but he was so lonely. After the crashing of a ship outside of the kingdom's borders, a lone survivor was stranded on Atlantis and brought to the king. Once they laid their eyes on each other, both the king and the female survivor fell in love. He chose the woman to become his queen of Atlantis."

"But-"

"Ah, ah ah...no interrupting the narrator." Her father mumbles as he pinched the girl's nose while grinning down at the little girl.

"One day, the queen became very very sick and soon she passed away. Heartbroken, the king created a powerful trident to bring her back to life...yet something went wrong"

The girl frowns as she looks up at her parents "w-what happened...?"

"The kingdom of Atlantis sank down into the watery depths below and the poor people suddenly grew tails and gills! Look, there's the king right there next to Poseidon" her mother points towards the nearby fishbowl with a goldfish swimming next to a miniature statue of the God of the sea.

The girl looks to the fish and quickly got off her parents' lap before running over to them.

"Hello there, your highness! How come you're so tiny now" she taps on the glass while her father stands, laughing.

"That's not the real king, he's been long gone for years now. But one day, maybe. You'll be able to see someone from Atlantis because" he points to the girl's birthmarks on her neck and arms. Oddly enough, they looked a lot like scales in the shade of (F/C) "you're special, (Y/N)"