Chapter 2.1: Intermission

Chapter 2.1:

|Black Site|

________________________________________

~Reading Key~

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Your Last Name

(Y/M/N) = Your middle name

(N/N) = Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Color (Your hair will have a dyed streak of a blue)

(F/C) = favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite fruit

(Y/H/T) = Your hometown

More will be added with time

____________________

Author's Note:

This story will combine with other events that has happened in the DC Extended Universe. For instance, Suicide Squad has already occurred within events of the story yet certain events that happened in Suicide Squad such as Joker breaking into Belle Reve haven't happened yet. Just a warning for times ahead, please enjoy the rest of the story^^

____________________

"'Cuse me, Ma'am. Mind shutting this thing of yours up."

Instantly, I shot up from the wheel causing the honking to stop at the same time. "Don't be a cop, don't be a cop, don't be a co- You're no cop."

My eyes widen as hues of green stare into my (E/C). in front of me was a man with his long dark hair tied into a ponytail and a coat wrapped around his built body, he had a grin on his face probably from getting through with a good time. Had to admit, he was pretty cute...

The man chuckles "No, I am no cop. Couldn't do the work that they have to put up with." Behind him, an older man wearing a beanie comes up to him with a drunk laugh, "Arthur, one more. Come on just on.."

"you're Arthur? Arthur Curry"

"That's right, I know you?"

____________________

"That's enough for now, Ms. (L/N)."

That sentence snapped out (Y/N) of the memories of the past as her eyes laid on the dark skinned woman in front of her. Amanda shuffled through the papers laid out in front of her on the tablet, not once looking back up to (Y/N)

"So far in your story, I see either a lot of holes and not getting to the point"

(Y/N) gave a small nervous chuckle while shrugging, "Would you believe me if I were to say some of my memories are a little haz-"
"You're stalling and more importantly," Amanda stands up from her seat, stepping closer towards the girl before whispering in her ear "you've been holding out on me, (L/N)"

(Y/N) shivered as a frown formed onto her face. She simply scooted her away from Waller before the woman walked towards the supposed exit.

"We return to this at another discussion. For now I have other matters to attend to, Ms. (L/N)" Once when she open the door Amanda whispered something under her breath, "I'm clear now. Gas her"